Chapter 40

"Sometimes, love makes us a little less harsher than we would normally be to our loved ones. But there always is a limit."
________

Why would he lie about such stuff? Bom had already told him everything. Literally. Everything. She told him how she met him in the park and how her mother took him in but had to send him away due to financial difficulties. Why did he pretend like the boy she met was not him?
Bom was confused. Ever since her mother had sent V away, she had been hoping that one day, she could meet him again. She had never had as much fun as she did with him. He brightened up her days although they were dark. So, for years, she had been waiting for him to come back to the shop.
And now he did. But with a different identity. He was adopted by rich parents and, as much as he did not want to admit, was living a way more luxurious and lavish life than her. Was that why? Was that why he refused to admit it was him?
Bom clutched onto her chest. Her heart was aching as tears trickled down her cheeks like a waterfall. The truth was revealing itself. Her bittersweet past was flooding back into her memories. 

"Why does he not want to admit that he was the boy I met at 5 in the park?"

Bom questioned herself, staring at the bouquet of poppies she had picked from the park the other day. Her tears stop flowing down her cheeks as she clenched her fist tightly. Her eyes were glaring at the poppies as she clenched her jaw.
Her mother had passed. Her mother, a caring, kind and responsible lady who took this boy in and raised him for 2 painful years despite her financial issues, had passed. However, all V could do, was act ignorant and pretend that boy was not him. 
How could he disrespect her mother? How could he not acknowledge all the time, money, effort and love her mother had given him when she raised him despite not needing to? How could he? Bom's clenched fist's knuckles had turned white.

She loved V, so she was going to give him a second chance.