Chapter 1

“Sometimes, we meet someone and feel like we have known them all our lives.”

__________

He stepped into the shop and was overwhelmed by the flowers that surrounded him. The sweet scent of flowers filled his nose as he looked around the shop just to see the most beautiful flower.
It was her. She turned around with a huge warm smile as she bowed to greet him. The corners of her eyes crinkled as she pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. She had tiny beige flowers that adorned her short hazel hair as she swept her bangs slightly.
She had red tinted lips with rosey red cheeks and wore a white long-sleeved silk blouse, light blue denim jeans and white sneakers. Once they made eye contact, she smiled. Her vibrant smile caused him to smile as he walked towards her.
He wasn't sure if he was going to regret this or not. Hiring a matchmaker. Was it a mistake? To him, he was desperate yet embarrassed that he resorted to this method. He needed to make her like him back. He had been crushing on a certain girl that had been friends with him for a long time already. He could never find the courage to confess, so he resorted to matchmaking.
He was embarrassed. However, he was here already. What was the point of going back? Therefore, he took a deep breath before walking towards her, observing the shop as they shook hands. She smiled vibrantly, her face lighting up the entire shop as he smiled back.

"I'm V,"

"I'm Bom,"

That was how everything unfolded.