Nightmare Arcs

Requested by NewYearsGirl

Summary: The turtles, mainly Raph, have vivid hallucinations and nightmares about the future after being sprayed by a chemical while on patrol and it's up to Splinter to wake them up and calm them down.

Okie so let me explain: This is based off of the season 5 episodes Mutant Apocalypse, the Usagi episodes and the episode where Raph becomes a vampire! I know these happen in season 5 and that Splinter is dead in season 5, but for this chapter, it's the present around season 1-2 and none of it is real, just nightmares and hallucinations!

Got it?

Okay, here we go!

*Gives tissues*

~*~

Splinter sat by his son's besides, praying they would wake up soon.
The turtles had been on patrol fighting off against the Kraang when all of a sudden, one of the droids sprayed something on them.

Now, they were asleep in a deep sleep. Splinter knew there was nothing he could do but wait for them to awaken. His heart was wrenching. He couldn't believe this was happening.

"Please, wake up...onegaishimasu..." Splinter whispered, giving the turtles IVS and fluids as he sat by their bedside. Little did he know, his sons were experiencing something horrible and heart-churning.

....

The turtles looked around at the land before them. They knew they were asleep, but everything felt so vivid. Suddenly, Mikey, Donnie and Leo were gone.

Raph opened his eyes and saw his newly mutated form and winced. He was in the mutant apocalypse. "N-No..." Raph mumbled, feeling tears bubble in his emerald eyes.

He was alone. He didn't know of his other brothers or father were alive. "L-Leo, Donnie, Mikey..." Raph whispered to no one, breaking down. Leo had saved them, he was dead.

Raph had watched Leo get vaporized by the bomb. He knew they were all dead but...why had he survived? Why was he the only one...?

"I...I don't want to live without them..." Raph whispered, hugging himself as tears poured down his dirt-coveted cheeks. He was a lone survivor. But he didn't want to be...

What was the point of living if his family was dead? Raph sighed, shuddering. He felt a cold chill wash over his body and shivered.

He couldn't see it, but Leo was there, hugging him. He was a ghost. Leo frowned. He knew Raph was terrified at being the last one left.

"I'm here, Raph..." Leo said but Raph couldn't hear him. He was dead, a ghost. Unseen, unheard, Unknown. Raph sobbed, falling to the ground.

"I...I'm the last one..." He sobbed, burying his face in his scratched up hands. Leo wished he could comfort his brother, but he couldn't...

....

Splinter saw Leo and Raph moving around a lot in their sleep, crying out. Splinter tried to console them, but his sons were in a deep slumber, so his efforts were pointless...

....

Leo sobbed harshly. He had just witnessed Mikey and Donnie get killed by Jei, an evil mutant wolf with dark magic. His two youngest brothers were dead. Killed.

But Raph was still alive. Jei laughed darkly. "You will not survive, foolish kama, you will too perish with your brothers." The wolf smirked.

Jei was about to kill Raph, but Leo stepped in front of him. "No!" Leo was hit. "Leo!" Raph yelled. Leo's body fell to the floor, slumped over.

Leo was dead.

Raph choked on sobs. He was alone. "N-No..." Jei looked at Raph and smirked. He snapped his fingers, trapping Raph in a dark room.

Raph sobbed harshly but froze when he found bugs crawling all over him. He screamed, seeing thousands of bugs and spiders running along his body.

Jei smirked. He tried killing Raph, but only succeeded in leaving a large on Raph's head...but not just a physical one, a physiological one as well.

Raph was broken. He fell to the floor, being attacked by the bugs. Jei watched with an evil laugh as blood leaked from Raph's body...

.....

Raph was scranton in his sleep. Splinter's eyes widened. He didn't know what was happening. He held Raph in his arms. "Rapheal, I am here...wake up, onegaishimasu..."

Raph didn't wake up. The other turtles stirred, whimpering. They were seeing everything. It was terrifying. They wanted to wake up but couldn't.

....

Raph looked around. He was wearing a brown fedora. He he had sharp fangs and a thirst for blood. He saw his brothers looking at him, terrified.

Raph tried to get closer to them, feeling bloodthirsty. The other turtles backed away in fear, shaking. Raph hissed. He wanted blood, now.

Raph didn't want to hurt his brothers, but he couldn't control himself. Dracula's dark magic was controlling him, making him want to bite his brothers.

He then saw a woman with black hair and brown eyes looking at him. "Here." She handed him a charm. Raph took it.

"W-What...?" Raph was confused. "This will keep Dracula's power from getting to you, so you don't bite your brothers." The girl, Esmeralda said.

"Thanks." Raph said. But suddenly, she was gone. The other turtles were still scared of Raph. They wouldn't go near him. They tried to run away.

"I ain't gonna hurt ya...." Raph said. But suddenly, everything went black...

....

The turtles jolted awake. The chemical had finally worn off. "My sons...?" Splinter immediately hugged them, crying in relief. The turtles started crying too, absolutely petrified.

The turtles had been asleep for a week. They had seen some things. Splinter had waited by their bedside for so long...he was relieved they were alive.

Raph was inconsolable. He couldn't stop crying. The other turtles were slightly shaking. It turns out that the chemical caused them to experience vivid nightmares.

Splinter didn't question what they had experienced. He knew it must have been bad. He heard and saw them crying out, trying to wake up.

And the turtles, especially Raph, didn't want to talk about what they had seen. They just clung to each other and let everything out.

They never talked about what happened....the turtles didn't want to remember and Splinter didn't want to know. It was just too horrible..

Nightmare arcs are no joke...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry if that was confusing! Poor them...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry if that was confusing! Poor them

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕