Return From Space

Requested by mandylaren23!

Summary: The turtles finally become reunited with Splinter after their journey from space and discover that they have a lot of catching up to do.

~*~

The turtles were clad in their space attire still. Splinter was hugging them tightly, having not seen them for...well, he'd lost count on the number of days. He just knew it had been a long time.

The turtles were happy to be home. They had missed New York and their father. Though, space had been pretty cool...unless you don't count the enemies and near death experiences.

The turtles, April and Casey had been sent to space. Splinter, being injured, had to stay back in New York. He was relieved that his sons were home safe and sound.

"I am glad you are finally home, my musukos." He said with a smile as he held the turtles close. "We're glad to be home, daddy...we really missed you..." Leo whispered.

The other turtles nodded in agreement, wiping the tears from their eyes. "I have missed you too, so very much, I was worried...but I knew you would return..." Splinter said.

They sat on the couch in the lair. "So, what has been going on?" Splinter asked casually. The turtles sat up. "A lot...well, space was pretty cool, but it was also kinda scary, sort of." Raph said, taking off his suit.

The other turtles did too, stripping themselves of the bulky white space suits. "Blegh, I'm never wearing this thing again!" Mikey discarded the garmet.

"Well, they were pretty uncomfortable." Donnie added. "I take it space was interesting?" Splinter know Leo had always been interested in space. Mainly because of that Space Heroes show he liked so much.

Leo's eyes lit up. "It was awesome, there were so many galaxies, it was just like in Space Heroes, it was just so cool!" He started fanboying.

Splinter chuckled a little and patted Leo's head. "I am glad you enjoyed it, Leonardo." The other turtles smiled a little. "It was pretty cool, but also kind of...weird." Mikey added.

"Yeah, way different than earth that's for sure." Leo said with a smile as Raph agreed. "And don't worry, we didn't get hurt or anything." Raph reassured Splinter who nodded.

"Good..." He rubbed his son's heads lightly. "You had fun?" He asked with a smile. The turtles nodded before frowning a bit. "Yeah..."

Splinter noticed. "What is wrong?" He asked. Raph sighed. "Well, it wasn't all fun, earth almost got destroyed, that was pretty scary."

"Yeah, we weren't sure if...if we'd ever be back home, earth was supposed to be annihilated..." Donnie mumbled, holding back a whimper.

"Y-Yeah, it was pretty bad...we thought everything and everyone we ever loved would be g-gone..." Mikey whimpered. Raph and Leo looked down, holding back tears.

Splinter frowned a bit before hugging his sons tightly. "Because of you, that did not happen...you saved the world, and I am very proud of you..."

The turtles started crying softly. They'd been in space so long and never thought they'd make it home again. It had been a bit nerve-racking and scary.

Splinter hugged them tighter. "All that matters now is that you are home and safe, everything is alright now, my cubs..."  He made a low, soft vibrating noise as the turtles churred softly back.

"We really missed you, daddy..." They whispered. "I know, I know...I missed you all so much..." He wrapped his arms around them as the turtles cuddled against him.

All that mattered was that they were reunited...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, this episode made me tear up, especially the group hug at the end!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕