The Search for Splinter

Requested by mandylaren23!

Summary: Splinter suddenly goes missing for a week, and it's up to the turtles to track him down and find him!

~*~

"Where's daddy?" Donnie asked as he walked into the lair. They hadn't seen Splinter all morning, and he was no where to be found in the lair.

"Maybe he went out scavenging for something." Donnie said, knowing Splinter sometimes went out without telling them to get food or other supplies topside.

Raph and Mikey hummed uncertainly, looking at each other. It wasn't like their father to dissapear this early in the morning. Something was definitely up. But what?

Splinter wasn't in the dojo. Or his room. He wasn't anywhere. And they couldn't call him because he didn't ha d a T-Phone. The turtles had no connection with Splinter. They didn't know where he was.

The brothers were starting to get worried. Especially when it was time for training, and Splinter hadn't returned yet. They decided to wait a day before going looking for him.

"Something's wrong, we need to go look for daddy!" Leo said. The rest of the turtles agreed as they jumped in the Party Wagon in search for Splinter. If their father was in trouble, they had to find him. Soon.

The turtles spent days driving through New York, looking anywhere and everywhere for their missing father. They grew more and more worried as the days went on. New York was a big city. Splinter could be anywhere.

The turtles were all very worried. Leo was always on the move, Raph was growing frustrated, Donnie was growing anxious and Mikey's eyes were dull. He'd cried a lot.

Sometimes, Splinter would be gone for a day out scavenging, but he was never gone for more than three days before. They were really getting scared. What if something had happened to Splinter?!

"We can't give up, daddy needs us!" Raph said, crossing his arms. They continued driving, taking turns when one turtle got tired of driving. They took small breaks in between, but other than that, they didn't stop.

On the sixth, the turtles found themselves driving through a dangerous part of New York. They were exausted and scared, but knew they had to keep looking for Splinter.

"He might be here somewhere." Donnie said. The turtles got out of the van and pulled out their weapons. They had a feeling their father was here, somewhere. He had to be.

"Come on, let's go inside." Leo saw an abandoned building in the distance. The brothers snuck in. Their eyes widened when they saw what was going on inside the building.

Splinter was chained up. Kraang druids, the Purple Dragons, Tigerclaw and Xever were standing over him, laughing darkly as they pulled out weapons. Splinter was injured, but alive. He couldn't get free.

"Daddy!" Donnie shouted. Splinter looked up in surprise. "My...sons..." He spoke weakly as the villains growled and attacked the turtles. The turtles fought back with all they had.

"No one hurts our daddy!" Mikey yelled with a growl as he attacked Tigerclaw. "Booyakasha!" The turtles fought as hard as they could as Splinter wearily watched, worried.

Soon, the turtles defeated all of the enemy. Leo ran up to Splinter and cut the chains, freeing him. "Arigato musukos, arigato..." Splinter whispered weakly as the turtles hugged him tightly, crying.

"W-We were so worried..." Leo whispered. "We didn't know what happened!" Raph added, crying. "W-We thought you were killed..." Donnie whimpered. "W-We really missed you, daddy...!" Mikey was crying hard.

Splinter weakly hugged his sons, hugging them as tightly as he could. "Shh, I am fine, my sons...thanks to the four of you, I have missed you so much..." Tears brimmed in his eyes.

The turtles hugged their father tightly, crying. They were all so relieved that he was okay. And Splinter was relieved that his sons had found him and rescued him. They stood holding each other, crying in relief.

After a while, the turtles helped their father to the Party Wagon and drove back home. It took almost a day to get back. It was morning when they made it to the lair. They were home now.

"What happened, daddy...?" Leo asked when they had gotten home and we're sitting on the couch. They wanted to know what had happened.

Splinter took a deep breath. "I went out scavenging on Sunday morning, to find something special for the four of you, because you are so important to me..." He said as the turtle's eyes widened. It had been a whole week.

"Suddenly, I was ambushed...I was knocked out and taken to that abandoned factory building..." He added as the turtles frowned a bit.

"What did they do to you...?" Raph asked. "They cained me up, Rapheal...they tried forcing me to tell them where our lair was...but I would never give away our location...."

The turtles hugged their father tightly. He'd done all this for them. He loved them that much. "Did they hurt you...?" Leo asked nervously.

Splinter wearily nodded. "Yes, but not much, I will live..." He was hurt so Donnie fixed him up in the lab. "We're glad you're okay, daddy...." Mikey said.

"I am as well...I am so thankful that you four found me..." Splinter whispered as they all hugged him tightly. They were all very exausted, so they went to bed.

But none of them wanted to be apart from each other, so they slept in Splinter's bed all together. They hadn't slept very much during the week. They were very weak and tired.

They fell asleep with Splinter holding them, thankful that everything turned out alright. The search for Splinter had ended. He was safe, they all were.

Thank goodness....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, the poor turtles and Splinter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, the poor turtles and Splinter!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕