Secrets Club

For @MarionetteHamada!

Summary: The turtles and their friends have a club where they tell each other secrets, but Casey is not included. Why? Because he's a tattletail! But Casey has a secret of his own! Will the group find out or have their secrets exposed?

Sorry of this is too long!

Also since I headcannon Leatherhead to be not fully male his pronouns are he/they and I headcannon Slash as agender with they/them pronouns!

~*~

"Okay, I call this meeting to order." Leo announced as he looked at everyone. His brothers, Karai, April, Leatherhead, Slash, Mona Lisa, Renet, Shinnigami were sitting in a circle, smiling and laughing.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Hey guys!" Casey was there as they all groaned. Now, they all liked Casey and were friends with him...but Casey was skrt of untrustworthy and a bit of a tattletail.

The group knew that Casey would spill all their secrets if he found out. They couldn't let that happen. Therefore, they never let him in on any of their secret meetings.

"Sorry Casey, group members only dude." Mikey told him. "Aw, c'mon, guys, I can keep secrets!" Though Casey wasn't very good at keeping secrets, unfortunately.

"Nope!" They all pushed him out and closed the door. Casey sighed, a look if hurt washing over the face. "Fine, if they won't let me join, I'll join myself." He smirked before hurrying off to get what he needed.

Back in the secrets room, the group made sure he was gone before looking each other mischievously and smiling and laughing. They had a lot of fun during these meetings.

Before anyone could say a word, Casey came back and knocked on the door. "I forgot my jacket!" Casey sighed and opened the door, handing Casey his jacket.

Casey smiled and took it, before kissing Donnie. "Thanks, honey." He hugged Donnie who blushed and hugged back. "N-No problem, love!" He smiled flustered.

Casey promptly left and smiled to himself. He'd slipped a hidden wire onto Donnie without him knowing and wore the other wire on his shirt. He could hear everything on in the room now. "Yes!" He whispered.

"So, who's gonna go first?" Karai asked with a playful smirk. "I'll go!" April took a deep breath before looking around hesitantly and facing the group, a nervous smile appearing on her face.

"Remember a few months ago when my dad showed up at the lair and said his van was totalled?" She asked. The turtles and Karai nodded, remembering that day.

"Yeah, I remember Kirby saying he was gone for just 10 minutes and he came back to a van with one crushed side and a broken taillight." Donnie replied. "I being the only one with mechanic knowledge, fixed it up." He smiled proudly.

"Yeah, he came over here in a panic with April because he thought whoever had done it was planning something far more sinister." Leo added. "We found nothing."

April laughed nervously. "U-Um...well, funny story..." She cleared her throat. "I went inside the van for a few minutes to just...take it for a quick spin, and I ended up accidently hitting a pole and swerving into a wall." She explained, grimacing.

Casey's eyes widened. "Woah, bet Mr. O' Neil would be surprised to hear that." He ran his hand through his hair. "At least she wasn't hurt..." He mumbled to himself.