Kissing? Blegh!

For TMNTsorce!

Summary: The turtle tots watch a romantic movie and decide to see what kissing is like by playing spin the bottle!

This is NOT t-cest! Just innocent kids not knowing any better!

~*~

The 5-year-old were sitting in the lair on the couch watching cartoons. It was then that Mikey accidentally leaned on the remote, changing the channel to a movie.

The movie scene showed a couple kissing. The turtle's eyes widened. "Ew!" Raph said. "Blegh!" Leo wrinkled his little nose in disgust.

Mikey and Donnie's eyes widened as they watched. "Good thing we never have to see daddy do that with a girl!" Mikey said as Donnie nodded, bursting into giggles.

Soon the movie ended and the turtle tots sat up. "I wonder what kissing is like?" Donnie said curiously. "It's probably mushy and disgusting!" Raph said, crossing his arms.

"I wanna try it!" Mikey said excitedly. "Me too!" Leo added, grinning. Donnie hummed before agreeing as Raph begrudgingly agreed, pouting.

The turtle tots decided to play spin the bottle just like the people were on tv were doing. They sat on the floor in a circle and Leo spun the bottle.

It landed on Donnie. Donnie giggled as Leo giggled as well. The tots gave each other a quick kiss on the lips as they then separated, laughing.

Mikey and Raph smirked and giggled. Donnie then spun the bottle. It landed on Raph who groaned as he looked at Donnie, kissing him quickly before pulling away and sticking out his tounge.

"Ew, blegh, gross!" Raph said in disgust as Donnie giggled. Raph then spun the bottle. It landed on Mikey. Mikey immediately kissed Raph, giggling as Raph groaned.

Raph blushed as red as his mask, embarrassed as the other tots giggled. Mikey then spun the bottle. It landed on Leo. Leo gave Mikey a quick peck on the lips as they both laughed.

The other turtles giggled as Splinter then walked in and froze. He saw them playing spin the bottle as he couldn't help but chuckle. The turtles looked up and grinned.

"Hi daddy! Wanna play spin the bottle with the us?" Donnie ashes eagerly as Splinter chuckled. "No thank you, my sons...I want to talk with the four of you for a moment." He said.

The turtles sat on the couch, looking up at Splinter curiously. "Were you boys kissing?" He asked as the turtles nodded, their eyes lit up.

"Yes daddy! We were playing spin the bottle! We wanted to see what kissing was like!" Leo answered with a smile. The other tots nodded in agreement.

"Where did you learn about kissing, my sons?" Splinter asked. "On tv! Two people were kissing and saying they love each other sooo much!" Mikey replied, giggling a little bit.

Splinter chuckled a bit, seeing his sons obviously had gotten the wrong idea. Though, they were young. And it was quite adorable. Notherthless, he had to set the bar straight.

"My sons, kissing on the lips should only be done when you are much older, when you find someone you you truly love you care for." Splinter said as the turtles blinked in confusion,  looking at him.

"But we love and care for each other!" Raph said. "Yes, and you may show that by kissing each other on the nose, cheeks or forehead, but not the lips." Splinter tried to explain it to them.

The turtles blinked in confusion. "But why were the people kissing on the lips daddy?" Mikey asked. "Because they were married, like Tang Shen and myself used to be...people who kiss on the lips are usually dating or are married to each other."

The turtles finally understood. "Did you and Tang Shen kiss on the lips, daddy?" Leo asked. "Yes, we did." Splinter smiled down at them.

"Yuck!" Raph said as the other turtles giggled. "So, do you understand, my little ones?" Splinter wanted to make sure they really understood what he had told them.

"Yes daddy! Only kisses on the cheeks, noses and foreheads! No kissing on the lips till we're older and it has to be with a husband or wife!" The turtle tots said as Splinter nodded, smiling.

He hugged them and patted their heads. "Yes, very good!" He praised, smiling as they giggled and hugged back, churring softly. Then, the little ones had an idea!

Leo kissed Splinters cheek since had picked them up, Raph kissed Splinter's other cheek, Donnie kissed Splinter's forehead and Mikey kissed Splinter's nose. He chuckled a little.

Then, Splinter kissed each of the turtle's foreheads, cheeks and noses, making them giggle. "We love you, daddy!" They cheered happily.

Splinter vibrated softly as he held his sons close as the turtles cuddled against his chest, feeling safe, warm, and happy in his comforting hold.

"I love you too, my little ones!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, this was just pure cuteness!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, this was just pure cuteness!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕