The Matchmakers

For mandylaren23!

Summary: The turtles try to get Splinter with a girl!

~*~

The turtles were in their room talking with each other. They had just finished training and were looking for some relaxation time together. The brothers were sitting on the bed.

"Do you think daddy's lonely?" Mikey spoke up as the other turtles looked at him in confusion. "What do you mean, little brother?" Raph asked. Mikey hummed before continuing.

"Haven't you noticed how he always looks so sad when he looks at that picture of Tang Shen?" Mikey pointed out as they frowned. "Yeah, because she died." Raph said as they sighed.

"Do you think daddy should have another wife?" Donnie asked. Their eyes widened. "That's a good idea! We should find a girl for daddy!" Leo said with a smile as all the turtles agreed.

They talked for a while, trying to think of a good woman to try and get Splinter with. After a few minutes,
they had an idea for a possible candidate! The brothers smiled to themselves. This was sure to work!

"Liza might be a good wife for daddy!" Leo said. Liza was a close friend of April's father Kirby, she was a psychiatrist who lived in the city next door to the O' Neil's apartment. She was one of Splinter's friends as well.

The turtles grinned to themselves. "How are we gonna get her with daddy though?" Donnie asked. Leo smiled. "We could just invite her over!" He suggested as they agreed.

Splinter walked by just then. "Hello, my sons." He smiled down at them. "Hi daddy! Can we invite a friend over? Pleaseeee?" Mikey begged as they gave Splinter the puppy faces.

Splinter chuckled, stroking their heads tenderly. "I do not see why not...April or Casey?" He asked. The brothers exchanged glances before smiling. "Neither, it's Liza!"

"Yeah, it's Dr. Liza!" Raph said as Splinter hummed in surprise. "Alright, you four may invite her over, if you wish." He said as the turtles cheered. Their plan was coming along nicely.

An hour later, the turtles wanted to try and convince Splinter to dress up a little fancy, much to his confusion. "You should wear this, daddy!" Donnie said, gesturing to a cranberry-red suit that Splinter wore on very special occasions. Not very often.

"Are you sure, Donatello?" The wise rat blinked in confusion. The turtles nodded. "Yes, daddy!" Splinter hummed before putting it on. The turtles grinned. "You look handsome, daddy!" Leo said. "Arigato, Leonardo."

Donnie had already called Liza, she was on her way. Luckily, she didn't mind going into the sewers or seeing mutants. She arrived a few minutes later. "Hello?" She called with a smile.

The turtles immediately ran up to her. "Hi Dr. Liza!" They hugged her. Liza chuckled and hugged them gently. "Hello! It was nice of you to invite me over, though I wish you'd told me why!" They didn't tell her anything.

They only told her to come to their lair. So, Liza wasn't sure what was in store for her. Neither did Splinter. Splinter walked in. "Hello, Liza." He greeted her. "Hi Splinter!" She grinned. The turtles smirked a little.

They were going to try and make these two friends fall in love! They were going to be matchmakers! "Let's do this!" Leo whispered to his brothers who giggled a little bit.

"Daddy, can we have pizza?" Mikey blurted out. "Mikey, we can't have them eat pizza, it has to be romantic!" Raph whispered to Mikey. "Oops!" Splinter hummed. "Of course, Michealangelo." He said with a smile.

Mikey smirked at his brothers as he went to make the pizza. He made it into the shape of a heart to make it extra romantic! He then put it on the table as Liza and Splinter awed.

"That's adorable, Mikey!" Liza smiled. "Indeed it is." Splinter grinned as the turtles smiled a little. They then ate the pizza. The turtles were keeping a close eye on Splinter and Liza.

"Let's leave them alone for a while, maybe some alone time will make them fall in love!" Donnie whispered as thw turtles grinned. "We're gonna go uh...do some training!" Leo lied.

The brothers facepalmed and looked at Leo with a look that said 'Is that the best you can do?!' Splinter stood up. "Oh, I will assist you." The turtle's eyes widened. They didn't want that.

"That's okay, daddy! You should stay here and talk to Liza!" Raph said. "Very well, let me know if you need anything." Splinter said as he sat back down. The turtles immediately snuck away, planning on spying on them.

He and Liza talked a whole as the turtles watched in secret. They were dissapointed to see that Splinter and Liza didn't seem to be hitting of off ajc and wondered what else they could do to nurture this romance.

"What if we make them kiss?" Mikey suggested. "Nah, that won't work." Raph stuck out his tongue in disgust. "Well, we have to do something to get them to fall in love!" Mikey replied.

Splinter and Liza overheard this as their eyes widened a little. Splinter could see the turtles hiding and smirked a little. He turned around where the turtles were hiding behind the couch. He saw them in the reflection of the tv in the lair.

"What are you four up to?" He questioned as the turtles yelped in surprise. "N-Nothing...!" They lied, putting on guilty, overly-wide smiles. Liza chuckled. "Are you sure about that?" She knew that they were lying.

Splinter did as well. "Are you sure?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as the turtles sighed. "We were just trying to get you and Liza to fall in love..." Leo looked down a bit as with a sigh.

Splinter and Liza exchanged glances before laughing. The turtles blinked in confusion. "Oh my sons, you are very considerate, but may I ask why?" The turtles looked up a little bit.

"Well, you always look so sad whenever you look at Tang Shen's picture...so we wanted to try and get you with another girl..." Leo admitted as the turtles nodded in agreement.

Splinter sighed and frowned a bit. Liza did as well, moving closer to him. "My sons, I appreciate the gesture, but I have no desire for love at the moment..." He explained gently.

"I will always miss Tang Shen, but I think I am content with the four of you, just as we are..." He added as the turtles looked up at him. "Really...?" Splinter nodded and hugged them.

"Really...besides, Liza is already married..." Splinter smiled as the turtle's eyes widened. Liza smiled. "It's true! You boys sure are sweet though, looking out for your daddy!"

The turtles giggled a little as Liza hugged them. They cuddled against her. "Splinter and I are just friends." She said as Splinter joined in on the hug. "Indeed." He said with a smile.

The turtles grinned and hugged them. Liza would always be like family friend to them, just like Kirby, April, Casey and Steve were. The turtles were happy their daddy was happy.

Even if he didn't want to fall in love! He loved them, and that was all he really needed. They were his soks. His musukos. His precious aka-chans...

His sweet matchmakers...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the cute chapter! Aren't the turtles sweet?

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😇😂😺😻😸💖💋🐢🐭🍕