Truth or Dare

For LittleNon-binary!

I'm so sorry for the wait-

Summary: A game of truth or dare accidently reveals Mikey's secret!

~*~

"Okay Donnie, truth or dare?" Leo smirked mischievously. "Truth." Donnie replied with a semi-confident grin. "Okay, how many cups of coffee have you had today?" Leo asked.

Donnie groaned. "Five..." Splinter overheard this. "Donatello! You must reduce your caffeine consumption, it is not good for you!" He scolded mildly. Donnie sighed. "Okay..."

The turtles, April, Karai, and Casey were playing a game of truth or dare in the lair. The teens sat in a circle as Splinter sat on the couch in amusement and watched.

"Casey, truth or dare?" Donnie asked. "Dare." Casey said bravely as everyone gulped. "Alright, I dare you to eat a cheesecicle!" Casey gulped and looked at Splinter. "I will allow it." He replied with a smile.

Casey groaned and walked into the kitchen before opening the freezer. Ice Cream Kitty greeted the boy with a meow. "Hey, Ice Cream Kitty." Casey pet the cold cat before grabbing the frozen treat.

The hockey fan then walked into the living room again. Everyone watched as he attempted to eat the cheeseicle. "It tastes like a cheese-flavored ice cube..." Casey gagged as he gave the rest to Splinter.

"Delicious!" The rat nibbled on it. Casey hummed and turned to April. "April, truth or dare?" April smiled, thinking. "Dare!" Casey smiled. "Okay...I dare you to kiss me!" April giggled.

"No problem!" She leaned in and kissed her boyfriend. Casey kissed back with a small blush. The turtles cheered while Splinter smiled. "Hey, what about me?" Donnie teased, pouting.

April and Casey each kissed Donnie Donnie, causing the purple clad terrapin to churr happily.  Everyone awed/laughed. April then looked at Splinter. "Can we ask you too?" Splinter hummed. "You may."

"Okay, truth or dare?" April smiled. Splinter immediately answered. "Truth." April thought for a moment. "Is it true that you're scared of cats?" She grinned mischievously.

Splinter gulped. "Yes...every rat fears the cat." Everyone laughed. "But, it's much smaller than you!" Donnie pointed out. "I am aware, perhaps it is just in my nature to fear felines." Splinter admitted.

The rat then turned to Raph. "Raphael, truth or dare?" Raphael scoffed. "Dare!" Splinter smiled. "I dare you to...dance." Raph's eyes widened. "Ugh, fine!"

Raph started to dance around the room, making everyone smile and laugh. Mikey even secretly recorded it on his T-Phone. "Nice moves Raphie!"

Raph shrugged and sat back down. "Yeah, yeah." He then turned to his oldest brother. "Leo, truth or dare?" Leo smiled. "Truth." Raph smirked. "Do you have a Captain Ryan cosplay outfit?"

Leo blushed. "Yes..." Everyone laughed at that. Leo blushed more in embarrassment before turning to Karai. "Truth or dare?" Leo smiled. "Dare." Karai boldly said. "I dare you to dress in all pink!"

Karai sighed. "Fine!" She went to her room and came back a few minutes later in a dark pink dress, pastel pink heels, and a magenta hair ribbon.

Everyone cheered and smiled. "Looking good, sis!" Raph smiled. "You look beautiful, my daughter." Splinter smiled. Karai smiled back. "Thanks."

She then looked at Mikey. "Alright otouto, truth or dare?" Mikey hummed. "Truth, dudette!" Mikey chirped.
Karai smirked. "Do you have a crush?" Everyone froze and looked at Mikey.

They knew he was gay but didn't know that he was in fact dating someone. 

"...Yes." Mikey replied with a small smile, blushing. Everyone gaped at Mikey wide-eyed. Mikey laughed nervously. "Michelangelo? You have a boyfriend?" Splinter asked in suprise.

Mikey sighed. "Well, more of a partner...I'm dating Leatherhead, they're non-binary and I've been seeing him for about a month...!"

April squealed and hugged Mikey. "That's adorable!" Mikey happily hugged back. "Wow, that's really cool, little brother." Raph grinned. "Yeah!" Leo added. 

"They'd make a cute couple!" Donnie fanboyed. "So cute!" Karai smiled. "Agreed!" Casey chuckled. Mikey sighed in relief that his family and friends seemed to be cool with it.

Splinter walked over and placed his paw on Mikey's shoulder. "You have my permission, Mikey....as long as they treat you well." Mikey beamed happily and hugged his father.

"Thanks, papa! Leatherhead is amazing, I really love him!" Mikey blushed with a smile. Splinter awed. "I can tell..." He smiled, hugging his youngest son.

"So...you're really okay with me dating them?" Mikey asked with big eyes. "Hai, though, I do wish you had mentioned this sooner." Splinter responded.

Mikey looked down. "I know...I'm really sorry, papa...I was worried that if you knew, you'd make me leave him..." He knew Splinter was overprotective about them all dating.

Splinter smiled. "I understand, but I am glad you told us all." Mikey smiled as everyone cheered and hugged/high-fived him. "Me too!"

You never know what can happen during truth or dare!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I hope you all enjoy this awesome chapter, more coming soon!! I Mikey x Leatherhead!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I hope you all enjoy this awesome chapter, more coming soon!! I Mikey x Leatherhead!

~Kittymasterofall14
🥰😍😘😇😄🤣💖💋❣️🐭🐰🐢🏳️‍🌈🍕