You Are All Good Boys

A/N: Hey cheesecicles! So I should probably explain a few things before you read this chapter! The turtles will be in puppyspace in this oneshot!

Puppyspace is when the turtles act like puppies! So they will be acting like puppies in this oneshot! They do this because sometimes they want to be treated like pets because of their mutant DNA! 

I hope that explains some stuff!

Requested by mandylaren23!

Summary: The turtles are in puppyspace and argue over who's the better boy!

~*~

The turtles were in the lair arguing. "I'm daddy's best boy!" Leo said. "No, I am!" Mikey added, crossing his arms with an adorable pout.

They had been arguing for the last 15 minutes, arguing over who was Splinter's best boy. They were all in puppyspace, whimpering a little.

"I'm daddy's best boy!" Raph said, barking adorably. "No, I am! I'm the cutest one!" Mikey said, barking. The two looked at each other and growled a little, becoming annoyed.

"I'm daddy's best boy, I'm the smart one!" Donnie pointed out, smiling earnestly. "No, I am! I'm the strongest one!" Raph said with a pout as they narrowed their eyes at each other.

"Your both wrong, I'm daddy's best boy because I'm the calm one, daddy likes me the best!" Leo said as they all looked at him. "No he doesn't!"

"I'm the best cuddler!" Mikey said. "That makes me the better boy!" Leo shook his head. "No, I'm the best cuddler, I'm the better boy!"

They all then started arguing more. Splinter heard them and sighed, walking in. "Yame!" He said sternly. "What is the meaning of this?"

The turtles yelped in surprise before running up to Splinter. "Daddy, I'm the best boy, right?" Leo asked. "No, I am! Right daddy?" Raph added.

Donnie whimpered. "No, I'm daddy's best boy!" Mikey frowned, pouting. "I'm the better boy!" The turtles then started arguing again, whimpering a little because they were upset.

Splinter sighed again, stopping their squabbling by wrapping his arms around them. The turtles instantly stopped fighting and looked up at him, their eyes shining.

"My sons, do you want to know who the better boy is?" Splinter asked calmly as the turtles eagerly modded, barking happily. "Yes daddy!"

Splinter sat them down on the couch and sat next to them. "All of you are." He said with a smile. The turtles blinked, tilting their heads in confusion. "We're all tht better boys?"

Splinter nodded. "But daddy, only one of us can be the better boy!" Raph said. Splinter shook his head. "No, because you are all my best boys."

The turtle's eyes lit up at that as they started churring loudly. They barked adorably, making Splinter smile as he hugged them close to him.

Splinter then patted Leo's head. "You are my best boy, Leonardo." Leo grinned and barked happily. "Thank you, daddy!" He nuzzled Splinter.

Splinter smiled and pet Raph's head. "You are my best boy, Raphael." Raph grinned as his eyes lit up. "Thank you, daddy!" He cheered happily.

Splinter pet Donnie, making Donnie giggle as he barked adorably. "You are my best boy, Donatello." He said with a smile. "Thank you, daddy!"

Splinter then patted Mikey's head lightly. "You are my best boy, Michealangelo!" Mikey barked happily and threw his arms around his daddy. "Thank you, daddy!"

Splinter then pulled all the turtles close, hugging them. The turtles cuddled against him, loudly churring out of joy. "We love you, daddy!" They barked adorably and grinned.

Splinter held them with a smile as nf nuzzled them happily. "I love you too, my cubs...you are my good boys..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, this was adorable!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕