Conjoined Nightmares

Requested by mandylaren23!

Summary: The turtles and Splinter all have the same vivid nightmare and comfort each other afterwards!

Warning: Blood, gore and death are in this chapter...it's gets really dark, reader discretion is advised!

~*~

Night had fallen in love Hamato sewer-hold. But the turtles and Splinter weren't sleeping peacefully. They were all having a nightmare, the same nightmare. It was horrible.

Nightmare sequence:

The turtles and Splinter were on the tallest building of New York City. The Super Shredder stood above them, his grotesquely mutated body hovering over them like death.

Splinter and the turtles fought with all they had, but Super Shredder was just too powerful. He grabbed Leo and killed him as the other turtles and Splinter screamed in anguish.

He did the same to Raph, Donnie and Mikey. He had killed them in different ways. Leo was stabbed through the shell, his blood leaking from him like someone had turned a faucet on.

Raph was decapitated, the blade slicing its way clean through the tender flash of Raph's trachea. The hot-head fell to the ground, his neck spurting blood. His head rolled away, leaving his emerald green open lifelessly.

Donnie was thrown from the rooftop, landing on the ground with a crunch as blood splattered on the floor. His mouth hung open as blood dripped from it.

Mikey was then grabbed, beaten to the ground, choked and stabbed. His body was covered in blood, gashes ajc bruises.  The turtles could almost feel the pain as if it were really happening.

Splinter cried out in anguish as he watched his sons get killed before his eyes. Tears pooled in his reddish-brown eyes, dropping into the rooftop like rain.

"No....!" Splinter let out a scream. Once again, his family was taken from him and he'd been powerless to stop him. The turtles laid dead, bloodied.

Shredder then grabbed Splinter and impaled him through the chest, his deep, rigid claws going through Splinter, cutting through his flesh like a hot knife through a gooey pizza.

Splinter screamed out in pain as he watched himself bleed out, running dry. He was dead. Pools of blood spilled on the rooftop, staining it red.

The Hamato family was dead...

End of nightmare:

The turtles and Splinter jolted awake. They had just had the most vivid, horrible nightmare in the history of nightmares. Tears unconsciously spilled from their dulled, wide eyes.

"D-Daddy...?" Leo spoke, shakily like a leaf. Mikey and Raph were sobbing. Donnie was whimpering under his breath, clutching the blankets. Splinter hugged them tightly.

He was silently crying, holding the turtles as tightly as he could. The turtles cuddled against him, sobbing in anguish. It all felt too real. Splinter couldn't speak. His voice was too choked and it felt like his heart was in his throat.

"I-It was just a dream, aka-chans...W-We are safe, alive...everything is a-alright..." Splinter stammered, trying to calm them down. But he was still trying to calm down as well.

"I-It was horrible...!" Mikey wailed. "We s-saw ourselves get killed, and each other t-too..." Raph added, his heart racing a mile a minute.

Leo and Donnie held each other, crying. It just felt to real. They could almost feel the pain. But it had just been a nightmare. It wasn't real...

Splinter held his sons close to them, managing to make a soft but wavering vibrating noise. The turtles churred softly back, still shaking a little.

"I-It's okay daddy, we're safe, you are too..." Leo said, hugging Splinter tightly as he saw tears brimming in his father's eyes. "I...I know..." Splinter replied, his voice shaking unnaturally.

The turtles all cuddled against their father, calming him and each other down as they murmured to each other softly that everything was okay and they were safe.

After a while, the family calmed down but still held each other tightly. They didn't want to leave each other. It wasn't uncommon for them to have nightmares, but this one was bad.

Splinter couldn't let this happen. It was too painful, both physically and emotionally. He knew no matter what happened, he had to protect his sons. And the turtles wanted to protect each other and Splinter.

They ended up getting no sleep that night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, the poor turtles and Splinter....at least they have each other!

at least they have each other!

The magic of editing!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😺😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕