Injuries Lead to Cuddles

Requested by princessstyar!

Summary: The turtle tots get hurt while playing. Luckily, Splinter is there to help and comfort his little ones!

~*~

The 4-year-old turtle tots were in the lair playing. Master Splinter was in the kitchen, preparing lunch for his little ones while they played. He smiled to himself as he heard them giggling.

Leo was playing with a Space Heroes action figure while Raph had a car, Donnie had blocks, and Mikey has his teddy bear. All the little ones were giggling as they played.

"Raphie, look at this!" Mikey giggled as he stood up and started spinning around the room. Raph laughed, as he had trouble saying his R's at this age. "I wanna twy!" He stood up too and copied Mikey.

Donnie watched wearily from his spot on the floor. "This wooks dangerous!" He looked over at Leo who stood up. "Raphie, Ikey, stop it!" Leo commanded, crossing his little arms adorably.

But Raph and Mikey didn't listen, they spun around faster and faster until they started to get dizzy. All of a sudden, Raph and Mikey bumped into each other and fell down, knocking over Leo and Donnie in the process.

All the turtle tots immediately started to cry. "D-Daddy...! Owwie...!" They sobbed. Splinter immediately ran into the room. His eyes widened when he saw the state of his sons.

Leo's arm was scraped and bleeding slightly, Raph was holding his hands over his plastron. Donnie was covering his mouth as he sobbed and poor Mikey's knees were scraped up.

The turtles were sobbing as Splinter immediately grabbed the first aide kit. He tried to soothe his babies. "Shh, daddy is here my cubs..."

Splinter purred softly as he grabbed what he needed. The turtles immediately cuddled against their daddy, crying and whimpering as Splinter rocked them.

"What happened?" Splinter asked gently. "M-Me and Raphie were spinning an' we fell..." Mikey sniffled as his daddy cleaned his scraped knee. "I h-hit my knee on the floor daddy, it hwurted..."

Splinter patched up Mikey's knee with a pizza bandaid, knowing it would have Mikey giggle, which it did. "I know it was just an accident, but you must be careful, my musukos." Splinter replied softly, moving on to Leo.

"Yes daddy..." The turtles whispered with a sniffle. Splinter cleaned Leo's arm, which had a cut. "Did you fall too, Leonardo?" He asked the tot.

Leo nodded. "Yes daddy, Raphie and Mikey got weally dizzy an' fell...Donnie and me got bumped..." Leo whimpered as Splinter put a star bandaid over Leo's cut. "Poor little ones..."

Splinter then moved on to Donnie. Donnie was sobbing and clutching his mouth. "Let me see..." Splinter coaxed softly. Donnie opened his mouth as blood dripped down.

Donnie's front tooth had been knocked out. Splinter pressed a small piece of gauze to the bleeding hole in his son's mouth. "Oh Donatello, what happened?"

Donnie sniffed as tears ran down his pale face. "I f-fell and h-hit my mouth on a block..." Splinter frowned and purred softly. "You will be alright, my cub..." He held Donnie close.

Once Donnie calmed down, Splinter moved on to Raph who was crying as blood dripped from his plastron. Raph was missing a piece of his shell. The crack looked like a lightening bolt.

Splinter immediately wrapped Raph's plastron in bandages. "I fell on an action figure..." Raph mumbled, looking down at himself.

"You will be alright, Rapheal...but I fear you may have a scar where the piece of your shell once stood." Splinter said softly as Raph nodded bravely.

"Okay daddy..." Splinter finished taking care of his sons. Mikey started crying again. "I'm sorry...!" He sobbed. Splinter frowned, holding his youngest tot close to his chest.

"Oh Michealangelo, Shh...I know it was an accident, it is alright...you made a mistake, but the best thing we can do with our mistakes is learn from them." Splinter said soothingly.

Mikey nodded, calming down as all the turtle tots climbed into the couch for a cuddle with their daddy. Splinter held his little ones close, since the babies were still whimpering. Then, he had an idea.

Splinter kissed Leo's arm, Mikey's knee, Donnie's cheek and Raph's tummy. "This should help you feel better, my cubs..." He smiled as the turtles giggled. "Daddy, that tickled!" Splinter chuckled.

He rocked his cubs, purring softly. Splinter had his sons lie down on his chest. The turtles formed a turtle pile. Mikey was on top, followed by Donnie, then Raph, then Leo as Splinter held them.

They all purred lightly and happily, their injuries forgotten. They ended up cuddling the rest of the day, holding each other close as the sound of purring filled the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, the poor turtles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N: Hey cheesecicles! I really hope you enjoy the sweet chapter! Aww, the poor turtles!

~Kittymasterofall14
😘😍😊😂😇😸😸😻💖💋🐭🐢🍕