Chapter 32: Mistletoe

Amora held a fistful of Belle's hair as Belle wretched into the toilet

Amora held a fistful of Belle's hair as Belle wretched into the toilet. It was ten in the morning, and a couple of girls stared at the duo as Belle continued to puke into the toilet. Amora shot them a death stare which scared the curious huddle of third year Ravenclaws into leaving.

"I feel absolutely miserable," Belle muttered as she wiped her face messily with her robe sleeve. Amora's nose wrinkled in disgust at the stench and she quickly exited the stall to grab her some napkins.

"Do you think you have the flu?" Amora asked as she rinsed Belle's Slytherin tie.

"Dunno," Belle shrugged. Amora walked over and looped the tie around her neck before pressing her palm to Belle's forehead.

"Well you certainly don't have a fever," Amora told her. Suddenly, Belle's eyes widened in shock as if she had just seen a ghost.

"Belle? Belle, what is it?" Amora asked, concerned with her best friend's behavior.

"I-I need to go. I'll see you tonight for the Christmas Eve party!" Belle shouted as she stood up and dashed out of the girl's lavatory. Amora watched her disappear behind the door, confused.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"He started muttering in his sleep, it was the strangest thing," Dean explained. Hazel leaned in, intrigued while Aaron furrowed his brows. Cedric and Ned were listening but also shoving piles of food into their mouth while Cassie and Rey were exchanging nervous glances.

"Good morning!" Amora waved as she ran over to the Hufflepuff table and took a seat next to Cedric, giving him a quick peck on the lips before digging in.

"Morning Amora! Em...have you seen Belle?" Ned asked, looking quite concerned.

"Yeah, she was feeling pretty sick this morning so I think she might have left to go grab some medicine from Hogsmeade," Amora explained.

"Probably just a cold," Rey reassured Ned.

"Can she still come to the party?" Hazel asked.

"Yeah! Told me she'd be there herself," Amora told them.

"Can the Weasley's come too? It isn't a party if the Weasley's aren't there," Ned chuckled, taking a bite of his bacon.

"They actually left last night. Their dad was attacked in the Ministry...at least that's what Harry was muttering all night," Dean told them.

"Wait a minute...how would Harry know?" Cedric questioned, looking deep in thought.

"Beats me. Either way, he was a great help in finding Mister Weasley. Anyways, they all left last night," Dean shrugged.