Chapter 47: Cassie Diggory

Astrid's head swirled as she plummeted towards a sandy beach

Astrid's head swirled as she plummeted towards a sandy beach. The scent of a salty ocean wafted through the air as the group appeared on a peaceful shore.

Why did she take that dagger for the house elf? She felt like someone else had control of her body, and forced her to jump forward.

Astrid winced as she rolled to her side, breathing heavily.

"Amora! Guys, help!" a short blonde girl cried, racing over. Her brown eyes were tearing up, leaving Astrid confused. Did she even know this girl?

"We need a Healer!" Weird Scar Boy shouted.

"Is anyone here a healer?" Grey Eyes asked as he scooped Astrid into his arms. Usually, she wouldn't want to be carried in the arms of someone she didn't know, but she felt safe there. She just wanted to curl up and take a nap...

"Keep your eyes open!" Aspen snapped. Astrid groaned as Grey Eyes carried her towards somewhere.

"There zey are! Bill! Putain de merde! Grab ze bandages!" a voice cried out.

"What the bloody hell happened?" a familiar voice asked.

"Tyler?" Astrid asked, twisting over to see her brother. Grey Eyes gently set her down on the table, and Astrid bit the inside of her cheek hard so she wouldn't cry.

"I'm here, it's alright Amora," Tyler reassured her.

"Why can she remember you?" a burly man in the back asked, his brown eyes narrowing into a glare. He looked like a meaner and younger version of Aspen.

"Not now, we need a healer," a girl with curly brown hair said.

"They're aren't any Healers around, not for miles," a man with flaming red hair said, a long scar going down the side of his face.

"Do you have any Floo powder?" Tyler asked, turning to a young gorgeous blonde woman.

"Bien sûr, nous faisons," the woman said, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Fleur...english please," a young boy with matching red hair said.

"Dobby can get you there faster! I'll do it for Mistress LeStrange!" the young house elf cried.

"Are you sure?" Tyler asked, crouching down. The house elf nodded his head feverishly.

"Tyler, whatever you're doing, please hurry," Grey Eyes asked, a pained expression on his face. Astrid looked at him, a bit puzzled. Why did he care so much about her?

Tyler grabbed the house elf's hand, squeezed his eyes shut, and they disappeared in a flash.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Tyler had to hold back puking into the nearest loo. When him and Dobby reappeared, they were in a small cozy cabin, with three cots scrunched in the corner and a small fireplace.