Chapter 45: Tyler LeStrange

Tyler LeStrange hated sleeping

Tyler LeStrange hated sleeping. Well, not the feeling of getting rest. He missed feeling peaceful, before his life plummeted into darkness.

He hated the nightmares. His memories haunted him in his sleep, as he tossed and turned. Some nights, he would stare at the small picture he had of him and Cassie, crumpled up in his dresser. He looked so young...so happy. With her.

Bloody hell, he missed her.

The way her brown hair fell in waves, when she laughed at a joke and checked nervously to make sure other people laughed with her, when her brown eyes lit up with that one spark of passion, and how good of a person she was. Maybe that's why Tyler broke up with Cassie. He just didn't deserve her.

He squeezed his eyes shut, and drifted off to sleep. He had the usual nightmares which consisted of getting his Dark Mark, watching Dumbledore's lifeless body fall from the Astronomy Tower, and when him and Cassie broke up, but tonight a new memory awaited him...

"Leave her alone!" Aaron roared. Lucius punched him in the face, and Aaron went slack in his chains.

Tyler's nose wrinkled at the stench of the Malfoy Cellars. They hadn't bothered to clean it out, but still sent prisoners down there. Tyler avoided meeting the gaze of Luna Lovegood, who sat patiently in a cell singing a song to herself.

The other prisoners groaned in agony, some asking for food, others asking for death. They got neither. Instead, Tyler, Bellatrix, Lucius, Narcissa, Roger, and Draco all stood around the group of three teenagers.

Amora's dress had been ripped, and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. She had two metal bands around her hands and legs, preventing her from practically any movement. Her once beautiful white dress which Tyler remembered vividly was now smudged with dirt stains and...blood.

Aaron was unconscious, and Lucius stepped back with an evil smirk settled on his face.

"That boy needed some discipline," Bellatrix snapped.

"That boy is your son," Tyler pointed out. Bellatrix glared at him, and he shut up immediately.

"What do you want?" Amora growled. Belle shot them an angry glare as well, except she didn't look as threatening with her ratted hair.

"You're lucky that the Dark Lord is in need of more followers, or else I would just kill you here," Bellatrix hissed.

"I'm as much of a Death Eater as you are sane," Amora snapped. Belle pursed her lips, trying to stifle laughter.

"Mores, you're too sassy for your own good," Tyler muttered under his breath, only loud enough that he could hear.

"Grab her, and let's get this over with," Bellatrix hissed, nodding her head to Roger. Roger grabbed Amora forcefully by her arm, causing her to wince in pain. Her eyes were terrified as she screamed, probably loud enough for all of London to hear her. Roger began to drag her away, her shackled legs not letting her walk. She kicked and screamed and Tyler couldn't bear to watch. He kept his eyes on the ground as they made their way to the room.