Chapter 20: Ghost in the Graveyard

Harry and Amora hit the ground with a dull thud

Harry and Amora hit the ground with a dull thud. Amora immediately clamored to her feet and raised Cedric's wand. She then frowned a bit before realizing that Cedric's wand would no longer work for her, and she was now powerless.

Harry was too busy taking in their new surroundings to notice much. Something about this dreary graveyard felt familiar, but he couldn't place his finger on it. Well, that was until he stumbled upon the Riddle graves in the Little Hangleton Graveyard.

"Amora, get to the cup," Harry muttered.

"What did you say?" she shouted, her hearing getting patchy as she was on the other side of the graveyard.

"Get to the cup!" he shouted. Without a second of hesitation, Amora sprinted towards the Cup in leaps and bounds. She only glanced back once to see Harry being pinned by a Reaper on a certain gravestone. The stone scythe wrapped around Harry's chest, pinning him down. Amora stopped and even though Harry urged her to keep going, there was no way in hell she was leaving Harry. She ran over and began to try and pry him from the gravestone's grip.

"Amora, you need to go!" Harry shouted as he squirmed painfully under the scythe's tightening grip.

"Not without you Potter," she hissed as she brought her elbow down hardly on the scythe. To her horror, it didn't budge.

"Kill the girl," a voice hissed from behind Amora. She whirled around and saw a figure emerge from the shadows. She raised Cedric's wand, knowing damn well it wouldn't work for her but it was better than nothing.

"Who are you?" she shouted at the figure.

"Amora, duck!" Harry shouted.

"Avada kedavra!" the figure shouted and a jet of green energy shot at her. She felt time slow as the stream of death shot at her. Amora closed her eyes, knowing that there was no way she had the time to dodge this. Her hand gripped the necklace that Cedric had given her as she spent her last seconds thinking of his goofy lopsided grin.

A hand wrapped around her wrist and tugged her to the ground as the curse grazed the top of her head. Amora looked over, shocked, only to be met by a plume of black smoke.

A Death Eater.

But why would a Death Eater save her? Amora coughed, the impact of her head falling to the ground making her dizzy.

"Master, forgive me, but that's my sister you tried to kill," a voice spoke from above her. Sister? How did Aaron get here so fast? Or was it Tyler? She groggily craned her head and was surprised to see neither, but instead a young man who couldn't have been any older than his early twenties. The young man had the same tan skin and dark oak brown hair as Aaron, but he was a bit lankier.

The man who had tried to kill her simply nodded before directing his attention back to Harry. Amora felt her heart race faster as her newly discovered brother pulled her roughly to her feet, his wand pressed to her neck.