Chapter 46: Astrid Black

TW: abuse/violence

The body hit the long table with a thud

The body hit the long table with a thud. Astrid couldn't bring herself to look at the lifeless mudblood, knowing if she stared at the body she would keep seeing it in her nightmares.

She felt herself begin to shiver, terrified. Roger grabbed her arm, forceful enough to make her wince. His wedding ring on her finger felt like a curse, and his grip was a simple reminder that she was his.

"Dinner, Nagini," the Dark Lord murmured. Astrid squeezed her eyes shut as the long snake slithered onto the table, attacking the body.

"Come," Roger beckoned. Reluctantly, Astrid rose from her seat as Roger grasped her hand. The black dress that Bellatrix had given her was stiff, with a high neckline but the sleeves were short enough to show her new Dark Mark.

She had tried her best to get it off, and even considered cutting her whole bloody arm off.

Then she realized that she might need her arm.

Roger dragged her up the Malfoy Manor stairs, Astrid tripping over her tall black boots. When they reached Astrid's room, Roger shoved the door open and threw Astrid to the ground. Astrid began crawling away as fast as she could, but Roger grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"You bitch," he hissed. Astrid cried out in agony as he threw her onto the bed.

"R-Roger please..." Astrid sobbed quietly.

"We need to provide the Dark Lord a pure blood heir! For three months I've tried to convince you!" Roger shouted. He grabbed a small vase from her desk and threw it at her, the shards shattering against the impact of the wall next to her head.

A surge of anger mixed with some courage surged forward in Astrid's chest. She deserved better than this. Astrid had to suffer under his abuse for the past long four months, and her body couldn't take the beatings anymore.

"No," she said stiffly, tears streaming down her face. Roger paused, confused.

"No? No? You think you can say no to me? You're my wife!" Roger roared.

"Fiancé!" Astrid shouted back.

"Nonetheless, you're mine. So if you don't want to have a child with me willingly..." Roger smirked evilly. Roger approached Astrid, and she shrunk back. She was not going to let him have a child with her. No way in hell would she have this monster's child.

She winced as he pinned her hand against the bed stand. He tore her long black dress off, revealing her undergarments.

"Stop! Roger get off of me!" Astrid panicked, trying to get away. It was no use, she was trapped.

"Hey! Get the hell off of her!" a voice shouted, the door slamming open. A pair of arms came and tore Roger away from her.

"What the hell are you doing?" Roger yelled.