Chapter 15: Amortentia

"Rey! Wake up!" Rey shot out of bed and was surprised to see Belle and Amora standing in her Hufflepuff dorm

"Rey! Wake up!"
Rey shot out of bed and was surprised to see Belle and Amora standing in her Hufflepuff dorm.

"What? What's going on?" Rey panicked, her eyes darting around the room.

"We have to get ready! Let's go!" Amora chuckled as she hauled the small girl out of bed. They launched down the stairs and into the Hufflepuff Common Room, and Amora was pleased to see towering Christmas trees. Her gaze then shifted over to the couch and was simply disappointed to see Cedric and Hazel cozying up once again.

"I really believed him when he said it was a mistake," Amora muttered under her breath. She felt her pace quicken as Belle threw the Hufflepuff doors open.

"Come on, let's go to the Prefect's bathroom!" Belle chuckled, waving keys in the air.

"How did you get those?" Rey asked, eyes wide.

"Hey! Belle! Give me my keys back!" Ned shouted, running out of the dorms half naked.

"A lady has her ways," Belle smirked.

"Let's run!" Amora shouted. The girls then sprinted down the hallway and out of sight, leaving Ned in the dust.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

"Ok everyone! Dramatic reveal time!" Rey squealed. Amora was in a dressing room, one that was surprisingly nice. At least Moaning Myrtle wouldn't pop out for a greeting.

Amora shyly stepped out of the dressing room right when Belle did. All of their jaws simultaneously dropped when they saw one another.

Rey

Belle

Belle