Forty-Two *

Dawn

He's a sick and twisted human. Actually no. He's not even human.

I just wonder why he hasn't killed my father already if he hasn't paid him yet. He's quick to shoot anyone else, but my father? I don't understand it. It becoming crystal clear something is going on between them, I just can't figure out what the hell it is.

"Alright Lou," Harry sighs as he picks his gun up and points it at him. My heart began to ache and more tears fell down my face.

"I'm only giving you once chance to talk, so make it count."

          ———————————————————

I didn't think we'd be back in this position anytime soon

I didn't think we'd be back in this position anytime soon. Boy, was I wrong. And in the back of my mind, I thought Harry was a decent person but clearly I'm being proved wrong again. He's still a murder. That always has been Harry and will always be Harry.

Soft whimpers left my lips as I gazed upon the scene in front of me. All eyes, and guns, were on Louis. The air in the room became extremely thick. At least for me it did.

It's crazy how quickly something can make you turn on one of your best friends. In this case, it was their hunger for money.

"I already told you, mate. I don't have it." Louis shrugged his shoulders calmly.

"Stop fucking lying Louis. Why are you doing this?" Harry yells with pure hatred in his voice.

Louis just stares Harry back into his eyes. Both eyes were filled with anger and hate. "Just tell me where the money is so we can get on with our lives and I won't have to kill you." Harry sighs.

I looked towards the other boys that were standing in the same position as Harry. They had stress written all over their faces.

"I already told you," Louis starts, making my heart drop as I watch Harrys movements closely. "I don't have it."

The next few seconds seemed to have moved in slow motion. I watched as Harry moved his finger onto the trigger of the gun.

"No." I whisper just as the gun had gone off. The bullet struck Louis straight into his heart causing him to fall back into the ground. A sob escaped past my lips as he laid there lifeless on the floor. I felt as if there was a ringing in my ears, blocking out the noise of everything else.

All that could be heard was the muffled voices of the boys, but I was too distraught to focus on what they were saying. My heart aches as I watch Louis lay there lifeless. I felt tugging on my arm pulling me away from the scene.

I was being pulled away from the trance I was put in. "Dawn, we need to go now!" Harry snarled lowly, looking me dead in the eyes. For the first time in a while, I was truly terrified of Harry Styles and what he was capable of doing.