Twelve

Dawn.

Harry roughly grabs my waist and leads me out the store and too the car. He was terrifyingly silent, it was only making me more anxious. I could tell he was getting more angry as his grip was tightening on my side.

He sat me in the passenger seat of the car and slammed the door shut. I watched him walk around to the drivers side, holding my breath.

He slides into the drivers seat, shutting the door behind him. He turns towards me and stares at me in my eyes, making me feel intimidated.

Here we go.

             ————————————————————

This was it. I'm one hundred percent positive this is the day that I die. My back was against the car door so that I could sit as far away from Harry as possible inside the car. Harry finally turned to face me. His stare was intense. Intimidating. His breathing was shallow almost, you could tell how angry he was and it frightened me.

My heart was beating so fast, I'm pretty sure it could be heard throughout the car, over the noise of the traffic going on outside.

"So Dawn, tell me. What the fuck were you thinking?" He says with a smirk placed on his lips. His voice was surprisingly calm. It only made me more nervous.

I struggle to come up with something to say so I stay silent. I'm afraid of saying something wrong and ticking him off even more than he already is.

"Hello? I know damn well I'm not talking to myself. What the fuck were you thinking? This is exactly why I said you can't do shit on your own." His voice gets louder yet deeper with every word he speaks, making me feel much smaller.

"You're unbelievable, you know that? Clearly I need to start being more strict with the fucking rules, don't I? Now, if that was actually some random person you tried to get help from, do you know what would've happened?" He says inching closer to my face. "Hm?"

I shook my head no, afraid of the answer.

"Well, lets just say he happened to help you, you make it back home to Texas." He says. He reaches inside his coat pocket and takes out a hand gun making my stomach drop. He plays with the gun in his hand, loosely and carelessly swinging it around. "I'd have to start by killing that poor innocent boy." He cocks the gun. "Then I'd have to come get you, and we wouldn't want you getting hurt now do we?" He says lazily running the tip of gun across my bottom lip.

"You and I both know that I already know where you live, so why do you bother?" He laughs evilly.

"I'm sorry... I just wanna go home." I cry silently. He places the gun back inside his pocket.

"I don't give a fuck, you already know you're not going home until I get what I need. So suck it up, baby girl." He finishes right as Niall opens the door to back seats. I turn my stare away from Harry to the window. The tension in the car could be cut with a knife.

"God damn, what did I miss? The tension in here is intense." Niall laughs.

Niall finishes placing the few bags on the seat before shutting the door and rushing to get in at the other side. He slams the door shut just as Harry starts the engine and drives off at a fast pace.

As I'm staring out the window, I begin to think again. My father owes Harry a lot of money, and until he gets the money, Harry is going to keep me hostage. To make matters worse, I'm not even reported missing. No ones out there looking for me. My dad probably made up some story to my friends if they even realized I was gone. This is just some petty game that Harry is playing. And eye for an eye. Of all things, Harry chose to take me away instead of one of my dads nice cars or something.

Don't even get me started on my father. I'm unbelievably disappointed in him. Why would he even get himself in such a predicament? How long has he been lying to me about his work? Why would he do something that could put his own daughter in danger? I knew him going out in that tornado was kind of weird, but of course, I trusted him anyway. And now I don't know if I could trust him ever again. But will I have a choice. He's all I have, I'm only seventeen and my mom isn't around.

Now I can't even try and ask for help. Harry will kill anyone I try to talk to in a instant. I'm trapped. He makes me feel like I'm never going to get out of here. He has so much power and control over me and it makes me angry. It's unfair that I got caught up in this situation that I clearly had nothing to do with. I just feel like I'm not being told the whole story and I'm being kept in the dark.

We finally pulled up into Harrys driveway, making me snap back into reality. Both Niall and Harry got out and grabbed the few shopping bags from the back and with Harrys free hand, he tightly gripped my elbow and tugged me up towards the front door.

We entered through the door and Harry dropped the bags on the ground and took me upstairs. My heart started to increase with each step we took towards that room. What was he going to do to me? Was he going to hurt me?

He opened the door and shoved me inside so hard, I tripped over my own feet falling onto the floor. I looked back up at Harry with fear roaming my eyes. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes, but I pushed them back.

"You think I'm just going to let this slide, aren't you baby girl?" He chuckles darkly, his accent deepening.  I hated it when he called me that and he could probably tell and that's probably why he keeps doing it. His eyes look as if they were getting darker. They weren't a vibrant green anymore.

"Get up." He snaps. "Now."

I stood up quickly, tugging down on my dress that I wish I wasn't wearing anymore. I stood there nervously as I waited for his next move. Waiting to see if he'd hurt me.

"Hold out your wrist." He commands. I do as he says and he immediately places cuffs on one of my hands. He tugs me towards the bed. "Lay down."

With a shaky breath, I lay on my back. He pulls both my arms up towards the head of the bed, and he cuffs them to the metal bed stand. A tear falls from my eye as he inches closer to my face.

"Oh baby girl." He whispers. He brings his thumb up to wipe away the tear, I flinch from his touch. "You should've behaved like I asked you too."

                  ————————————————

Ah shit, another cliff hanger ;D

Wow guys can you believe this story is #9 in #1dfanfic ?!?! And we have gotten over 10,000 views ?!?!?! That's crazy, y'all are the best, like seriously. Y'all are so supporting and loving and I don't know how to thank you guys enough. I appreciate you guys so much!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

Let me know what y'all think so far :)

-narryshippings <3