Thirty-Six

Harry

"What does your dad even do?" She asked.

"He's a realtor. I guess he's trying to sell a house or something tomorrow and he wants the yard to look spotless."

"If he's trying to sell a house, why wouldn't he take them to the actual house?" She questions. I shrug in response.

She's got a good point though. Our house has nothing to do with the sale, yet he's bringing them here to do it. It doesn't make any sense now that I'm thinking about it.

But, I guess it's none of my business.

———————————————————

This girl really had the fucking nerve to wake me up at two in the morning

This girl really had the fucking nerve to wake me up at two in the morning. I know she's not feeling well, but what the hell am I supposed to do? I'm not a doctor. All I know is that she is burning up, so I assumed she was running a fever which is most likely what it is. I gave her some medicine that usually helps me, but she fell asleep before I could actually have her take it.

I shuffled my feet across the cold wooden floor and make my way over to her bedroom. Raking my hand through my messy curls, I push the door open and blindly walk into the room trying to find the nightstand.

"Ouch, fuck!" I hiss as I bump my foot into the edge of the bed stand. "Who put that there?"

I sigh as I finally find the bedside table after numerous accidents of me running into something. I picked up the small bottle and quickly turned back out of the room to go find Dawn. I walk back into my room to find her lying down on her side, breathing heavily.

"Dawn?" I say trying to capture her attention as I go to turn the lamp on the side of my bed on so I can see.

Once the light is illuminating the once darkly lit room, I notice something off with Dawn. Her breathing was short, and forehead was covered in sweat and her eyes were beginning to shut slowly.

"Dawn, can you hear me?" I begin to panic as I rush to her side. What the hell is going on with her?

Next thing I knew, her body began to stiffen and parts of her body were convulsing. Was she having a seizure?

My heart began to race as I tried to bring her back out of it. I was afraid to move her, afraid that I would cause more harm to her. For once, I didn't know what to do. I felt useless.

"Fuck, come on Dawn." I say as her body continues to slightly shake in my hands.

Does she normally get seizures? Is this her first time ever having one? Is there anything else that I don't fucking know?

Shit, I'm going to have to call her father.

After about five minutes of Dawn being unconscious and convulsing, and me having a slight panic attack, her body began to relax. My heart rate was still high as I stared down at the girl on my bed.