Thirty-Four

Dawn

BANG. BANG.

I felt deja vu run its course through my body. Everybody instantly stood to their feet as screams erupted throughout the club.

"Jesus Christ, we were only here for twenty minutes, do I ever get a break?" Harry groans as he stands to his feet pulling out his gun.

My heart rate began to rise and my body temperature began to rise. I was not feeling okay, and my anxiety was adding to the feeling which only made everything feel so much worse.

I needed to get out of here.

          ————————————————————

All of the noise and the screaming going on seemed to fade out as I felt my heart rate speed up

All of the noise and the screaming going on seemed to fade out as I felt my heart rate speed up. My head felt as if it was spinning. I felt nauseous and my heat flashes were becoming overwhelming. It had to be my anxiety.

All of the boys were stood on their feet with their guns aiming towards the entrance.

"Dawn, stay here." Harry says over the loud screams as the boys begin to exit the small room.

"You're leaving me alone?" I panic. This wouldn't be the first time that he's left alone when something is happening that could possibly get him and I killed.

"You'll be okay." He mumbles, mostly to himself. He soon rushed out to follow the others leaving me alone.

The screams of innocent people began to get louder as soon I was by myself behind the curtain. I felt as if I might pass out. I sat there with my sweaty palms in my lap, taking slow deep breaths to try and relax my nerves a bit. How can he just leave me here by myself? It's like he wants me to get killed.

I kick off my heels and pick them up with my hands. If I'm gonna make it out of here, heels aren't my best option right now. I don't know where any of the boys went, but as soon as I step out of the VIP area, I notice how chaotic the room actually is. People are screaming and running for their lives, looking for friends and loved ones, gunshots were still being heard throughout the place.

I don't see any sign of Harry which only makes me more nervous. I usually hide behind him in times like these and the fact that I wasn't feeling too great wasn't helping much either. My head whipped around the room trying to find him in the crowd of bodies that were heading for the door.

"Dawn, what the hell are you doing?" I hear a familiar voice yell. I look around trying to find the voice, but I couldn't see him.

"Harry where are you?" I shout back, feeling my body getting weaker. Just as I look back in front of me, Harrys body is coming right towards me.

"I told you to stay in there until I came back, do you ever listen?" He questions, clearly frustrated. His brows were furrowed. I don't answer him as I hide under his arms from the loud commotion.

"I need to get you out of here." He says mostly to himself. He looks up from me and around the room. Majority of the people that were once in this room are now gone and running around the streets outside. The gunshots have subsided, which put me somewhat at ease but still on high alert.

Harry started leading me towards an exit slowly, he kept a protective arm around my waist as he pulled me out of there. I felt my body getting warmer as we found our way to his car.

"Dawn, come on we need to keep moving." Harry says. The car is just a few steps away, but I feel like collapsing. I push through it so that I don't slow us down and get Harry caught up in something he doesn't want to be in.

We reach the car and he helps me into the passenger seat. I sigh in relief once I'm sat down. My body is aching all over and I have no idea why. Harry climbs in next to me immediately starting the car and driving off back to his house.

"What's up with you?" He questions, he looks at me briefly before returning his eyes to the dark road ahead of him

"I don't know, I don't feel well." I sigh, resting my head against the cool window. I decided to leave my head against it since it felt nice against my warm head despite the numerous bumps in the road that Harry can't seem the avoid.

The car drive felt like ages long. I stayed there with my eyes closed, hoping that this was only my anxiety acting up. I listened to the sound of the car speeding down the streets, impatiently waiting to get home and crawl into bed.

We finally had arrived home. I stumbled out of the car, barefoot, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling I was getting. I followed Harry slowly up towards his front door. He unlocked it letting me through first. I went straight for the stairs but was immediately stopped by Harry. He grabbed my wrist just as I was about to step up the stairs.

I turned to face him, giving him a questioning look. He brought his hand up towards my face causing me to flinch slightly but soon relax as he placed the back of his against my forehead before moving it to my cheek.

"Uh. What are you doing?" I question in confusion.

"Dawn, you're burning up." He says with concern. "Like, its kinda freaky how warm you are."

"It's just my anxiety. Once I sleep it off I'll be fine." I say, yawning ready to turn away from him, but he keeps his grip on me.

"No, that's not how it works. It would only be in your head if it was. You're actually burning up, you must be catching a fever." He says going to feel my forehead once again.

"Fuck." He whispers. "Go to bed, I'll bring you some medicine." He says before moving towards the kitchen.

I stalk up the stairs slowly, feeling my body get warmer and my body aches worsen the more I moved around

Maybe the way Harrys mood has suddenly changed from aggressive to concerned in point two seconds is what's causing all of this. I wouldn't be surprised, I can never keep up with his constant mood swings.

I finally reach my room and collapse face first into my bed. I think this is my new favorite way to get in my bed.

"Dawn?" I hear Harrys voice but I don't respond, I feel too exhausted to respond and before I know it, I'm falling asleep to Harry calling my name.

            ——————————————————

Hey y'all :)))))))) how is your day going?

What do you think is wrong with Dawn?

I have an idea, but I might change mwuahahaha ;))))

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

-narryshippings <3