Seventeen

Dawn

I can feel a slight amount of hope coming back to me and it scares me. The thought of losing all hope again is draining me. I'm unsure if I can even do that again. If it were to happen, Harry would have one hundred percent control over me. I can feel it, and it would not be a good feeling. He's already super controlling now.

"Dawn?" I heard the familiar voice speak that I've been waiting for hours upon hours for. My heart rate slightly increased as the door began to open.

"We need to have a little talk." He spoke as a gasp left my mouth at the sight in front of me.

          ————————————————————

My eyes widen as they wondered over Harry

My eyes widen as they wondered over Harry. He was shirtless. His tight jeans hung dangerously low on his hips showing his very prominent v-line. His tan skin was lined with numerous tattoos littering his chest and arms. Not an overwhelming amount, but definitely a lot.

My eyes moved towards his shoulder that was bandaged up where I had shot him. He also had a sling that had his arm resting in it. I can't believe I really did that to him, and to think that he could actually be dead right now causes my nerves to rise because he wasn't. He was here standing right in front of me with that calm and frightening vibe again. To think that I almost got away kind of disappoints me. To realize that I fucked up eternally has me wishing I could just vanish at this very moment instead of him looking at me as if he wants to kill me.

I'd rather him be fuming and showing his anger across his face than him having a calm and collective attitude. It's a strange sight to see that I won't ever get used to.

My eyes return to his emerald ones, he was already looking at me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered lowly. I'm caving in and I can't help it. "I don't know what I was thinking." I look away from his long and intense stare.

"Yeah, I realized that." He commented back harshly. "You could have bloody killed me! That's probably what you wanted too, right?" His voice begins to raise and I can hear the irritation in his voice grow.

When I don't answer him, he bangs his fist against the dresser next to the door causing it to crack slightly into the surface. "That's what you wanted, isn't it?!" He yells.

I gasped as the loud bang echoed throughout the small room and my attention was back on him. All my fears were quickly washing back over me and I wanted to get as far away from him as possible. I looked everywhere but his dark eyes, just hoping that for some reason a way to escape would just pop up out of nowhere. No, this is reality and in this reality I'm trapped. I'm trapped with a man who kidnapped me because he wants money and has major anger issues. I'm trapped here because of my father.

"I've fucking had it with you Dawn! You cannot he trusted." He yells as he marches towards me pulling cuffs out from his pocket. Great.

"You wanna continue to act like a child," he starts as he yanks on my ankle pulling me towards the foot of the bed. "then I'm gonna treat you like one." He cuffs my ankle to the foot of the bed and walks right back out of the room slamming the door shut behind him.

A child? I am not acting like a child, who the hell does he think he is?

"I'm not a child!" I yell at the door as if he was still standing there. I have no idea if he heard me, but if he did he completely ignored me. He never came back to scream at me.

My frustration begins to grow again as I realize that I'm cuffed against my will again. Being locked away in a room is torture enough, let alone be cuffed by your ankle at the foot of the bed.

Harry Styles is in no way a good person. He's a jerk, and an asshole with major anger issues who just needs to let me go. I don't know where Louis got the idea that "he's not that horrible of a person" from because I can't seem to find it. He shows and does the complete opposite. He's literally psychotic, bipolar even. And I may be using those terms loosely but what other explanation is there honestly?

I yank on the cuffs and huff with annoyance. This just keeps getting worse and possible will continue to get worse and I'm not prepared for it.

I know I said that maybe just listening to Harry instead of resisting would be better for this situation, but I don't think I'll win either way at this point. He seems to snap at pretty much anything that doesn't go his way and it's frustrating.

Why is Harry like this?

I fall back on the mattress so that I'm now looking up at the ceiling. I'm too exhausted to fight anymore. I just need to go to sleep, I feel like I haven't slept in days.

"Dawn?" My dad calls.

"Yes dad?" I look up at my dad who was sitting across from me at the dinner table.

We were currently having dinner, our first one together in weeks since he was away for a business trip again and had just returned home.

"Now that I'm home, I was finally able to get my hands on a birthday present for you since I did miss your 17th birthday." He says, almost excitedly.

"Really? You didn't have to get me anything." I smile at him.

"No I wanted to. Come with me!" He says walking towards the front door. I follow him closely behind curious as to what he could have picked up so last minute.

"Dad did you get a new car while you were gone?" I say looking into our driveway.

"Yeah, for you." He says holding out the keys for me.

"What?" He say in disbelief.

The car was a black 2019 Honda Civic with the red logo. A car I've had my eye on for a while. Also a very expensive car.

"Dad, you did not have to do this. I can't take this. How did you afford this?" I say pushing the keys back towards him.

"Don't worry about it. Just take the car, it's my gift to you. It's already paid off too." He says pushing the keys back in my hand.

I don't questions how it's already paid off and accept the gift.

"Thank you so much!" I laugh giving him a hug.

"Go give it a test drive!" He says.

I can't believe he was able to pull this off.

—————————————————

Hey guys! Thanks so much for the support lately! You guys are great!

Tell me a random fact about yourselves!

I literally am obsessed with makeup and love creating different looks and stuff!

I'm going to try an interact with you guys more often!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

-narryshippings <3