Twenty-Three

Dawn

"That's my room. You're not allowed in there. Let's go." He says ushering me through the door.

I gave it one last look before turning to look inside the room Harry had placed me in. The room was also white, with brown accents. It had a nice big bed in the center of the room, two dressers placed up against the wall, and my own bathroom.

"I'll be back in a second, start putting your stuff away." He says before closing the door behind him.

I looked to the clock that was hung on the wall, it was now a little after ten at night. I sighed loudly.

This is my life. For now I hope.

              —————————————————

Harry had returned moments later with the cuffs that I've been dreading since the moment he captured me

Harry had returned moments later with the cuffs that I've been dreading since the moment he captured me. Like before, he cuffed one of my ankles at the foot of the bed and left me in the room.

That was a little over an hour ago, and all I've done was sit here and stare at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. I wish I didn't have to be cuffed to the bed. Although, it is my fault he doesn't trust me, I wouldn't trust me either with all the shit I've tried to pull on him. But I feel like I'll go crazy just laying here all day, everyday.

I could hear slight mumbles coming from the other side of my door. Since my room was all the way at the end of the hallway, I couldn't actually make out what they were saying down there. Harry and his friends could literally be plotting to kill me and I wouldn't know. I try not to let it bother me, but I'm full of suspense. If only I wasn't chained to the bed, I'd make an attempt to get up and move closer to the door.

I sat up from my previous position and have another look around the room. There's gotta be something in here to keep me entertained. He could've at least put a TV in this room so I could watch something. A loud sigh leaves my lips as my frustration continued to grow. I always seem to be aggravated.

Some more time has passed by and the murmurs from down stairs have silenced. I assume all the boys have left, but I haven't heard the door across the hall open, his bedroom door. Footsteps, that assumed belong to Harry, slowly made their way closer to the end of the hall where both our bedrooms stayed.

"Dawn?" Harry suddenly barges through the door.

A gasp leaves my lips from his sudden action. I couldn't see his face clearly due to the limited amount of light on my room, so I turned towards the bedside table and flicked the lamp on.

"Harry?" I question his appearance. His hair was sticking up in multiple places, his shirt had light stains and wrinkles in it, and his jeans were basically undone.

"Hi Dawn." He says, still standing in the same place. I furrow my brows at his actions. He moves towards my bed and falls face first into the mattress so that he's lying next to me. "I've come to bother you. The boys left and I'm not ready to go to sleep yet... so I came to see if you were awake and you are! So it worked out great!" Harry rambles into the sheets of the bed.

"Hi?" I say slowly. "Harry, are you okay?"

He lifts his head to look at me. "Hm? Me? Oh yeah, I'm great."

I could instantly smell the alcohol on his breath.

"How much did you drink?" I question.

"Uh, I dunno. Four or five?" He says moving to lay on his back and stare at the ceiling.

"Four or five what? Shots?" If it was shots, what the hell was he drinking to get him so wasted?

"More like bottles." He laughs.

I roll my eyes. Of course, it's like he has no understanding of when he should stop. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't blacked out, I sure hope he didn't drink four or five bottles by himself. I would assume the other boys helped him.

"Harry, am I ever going to go home?" I ask hoping it doesn't trigger him since he is under the influence. But he seems extremely calm.

"That's not something I can really answer." He sighs.

It was silent for a moment. I looked down to Harry and noticed his eyes were shut. It was hard to tell if he was sleeping or if he just had his eyes closed.

"You know Dawn, I don't mean to hurt you." He suddenly speaks.

I stare at him in disbelief. Was he actually saying this? No, it had to be the alcohol.

He continues to speak. "There's just so much you don't understand. Hopefully someday you will. I know you're confused and hurt right now but it will all make sense in the end."

In the end? So this will all come to an end? Believe it or not, a sense of relief washes over me but it doesn't last long. Why was he saying all of this? Why was he being... nice?

Small snores escape past his pink lips. He has fallen asleep. In my bed. Great.

I take this time to really look at him. He's extremely vulnerable right now. His eyebrows were furrowed as if he was thinking while he was sleeping. His chest would rise and fall as he breathed in and out softly. My eyes then wondered over to his tattoos. He had multiple littering his left arm, some I haven't even noticed before when I first met him. I can see the swallows on his chest and the big butterfly on his abdomen through his what used to be white shirt. I never would've pictured him with a butterfly tattoo but this man continues to surprise me.

His hair had fallen a little over his face covering a part of his forehead. His curls looked soft to the touch and shiny. His large hands rested on his stomach as he laid there completely still. Peaceful. It was a sight I never thought I'd see.

How could a man be so evil yet be so attractive at the same time?

Don't get me wrong, Harry was extremely attractive physically. But his personality ruins it all. He can be such a dick and so cruel. Which is why tonight has completely thrown me off. He didn't throw one smart remark at me when he came in here and normally I'd expect it from him especially since he was drinking. I'm not sure what came over him, but I know it won't last forever. Once he wakes up, he'll be back to the Harry I know and have grown to hate.

I wasn't exactly tired due to my jet lag, but I've decided I'm just going to try and force myself to sleep. I am a little uncomfortable with Harry sleeping next to me, but he's out cold and I'm chained to the bed so it's not like I can get up and sleep anywhere else.

I moved to to turn the lamp off and the darkness took over the room once again. I peered at the clock and noticed it was just past midnight.

I later on my back and waited for sleep to take over my body with thoughts of Harry running through my head.

———————————————————

Hello guys! Here's another update for y'all! It's currently 2:30 in the morning here and WOW I'm so tired, but I wanted to finish this up for you guys! Love y'all!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

-narryshippings <3