Thirty-Nine

Dawn

The pain that I felt in my chest was unbearable. I was confused and distraught. Why does he come in here to pick a fight with me just to leave after I yell right back at him? Why does he never continue the conversation until it's finished? Why does he always leave me alone?

I hate the feeling that I get when I fight with him. Why? I don't know. It's not like I have feelings for him. Who would catch feelings for someone like him anyway?

He's hiding something from me. I just know it. But I don't think I'm going to find out anytime soon. I have a feeling things are going to be different around here and I'm not going to like it. It's already super uncomfortable and awkward now.

—————————————————————

Three days.

It's been three days since I last saw Harry. Three days since I left this room. Three days since I have taken a shower. Three days since I was able to do anything on my own.

Louis has been the one checking on me. Louis had told me that Harry refuses to come here and do his job. Whatever the hell that job actually is. Louis has been bringing me food and letting me off of the chain to let me use the bathroom. Unfortunately, Harry doesn't trust me enough to not have it on, so I can't even get up and leave the bed to walk around in circles.

The last three days have been absolutely miserable. Actually, the past month and a half have been extremely miserable.

The past few nights I would sit in this dark room and stare up at the ceiling. It feels as if I'm losing my mind. I feel like I may go crazy the longer I stay here.

A slight knock on the door brought me out of my darkened mind. Just as the door opens, I look up from my hands that rested in my lap.

Of course it was Louis coming to check on me.

"Hey Lou." I speak silently, not really in the mood to talk much today.

"Hey, how are ya today?" He says sitting on the edge of my bed.

I shrug my shoulders. "Same as always." I sigh.

"Harry sent me to check on—"

"I know." I cut him off quickly, not wanting to hear anything that has to do with Harry. "You don't have to do that."

"Actually yes I do, or Harry will literally punch me in the face if I say no." He laughs trying to make a joke of the situation.

"So. Do you need the restroom or anything?" He questions after I don't laugh along with him.

I shake my head no, just wanting to be left alone. Wanting nothing to do with anything or anyone.

"Okay." He sighs, giving up on trying to help me. He stands from his spot on the bed and moves to leave the room. He shuts the door quietly behind him leaving me alone in the dimly lit room.