Twenty-Nine

Dawn

I slipped a finger in an rubbed it across my bud causing shivers to run up across my body. When I realized it wasn't enough, I slipped one finger inside of my, pumping slowly. In and out. I added another finger and began pumping faster. I was beginning to feel the familiar sensation build in the pit of my stomach causing me to go faster. Small moans left lips as I reached my high, words flying past my lips without even realizing what I was saying.

"Harry." I moaned quietly.

"Dawn?" I hear Harry speak from behind my door cause me to help quietly and sit up. "Dawn are you okay? I need to ask you something." He says trying to open the door.

"Uh, yeah just one second." I say shakily.

God I hope he didn't hear me.

————————————————————

My heart is pounding harshly against my chest as I quickly crawl from my bed looking for my underwear and something to cover up

My heart is pounding harshly against my chest as I quickly crawl from my bed looking for my underwear and something to cover up. Harry continues to jiggle the door handle impatiently as a scurry across the bedroom floor.

"Dawn, open the door now." He says loudly.

"Just a second!" I say quickly.

I finally spot my underwear peaking out from under the bed. I slip the up legs quickly along with a random pair of shorts I found laying around.

"Dawn, quit fucking around, open the door!" He yells again, irritability clear in his voice as he continues to bang on the door.

I rush over to the door and quickly unlock it and pull it open. I look at Harry with a flustered expression on my face, hoping he hadn't heard me.

"What's up?" I say quickly.

He eyes me up and down with suspicion. I can feel my cheeks burning slightly, but I do my best to ignore it and act as if nothing happened.

He leans his shoulder against the threshold and arched his eyebrow crossing his arms across his chest.

"Dawn, what were you just doing?" He questions slowly.

"Nothing, just... just changing clothes." I gesture towards the shorts that I was now wearing, hoping that he would believe the story I was telling.

His eyebrows were arched, he gave me a look. A look that said, "I know you're lying."

"What?" I question him, trying to play it off the best I could. But Harry seems to be reading right through me.

"I could've swore I heard you call my name." He smirks down at me. I feel my heart drop down past my ass to the floor. Maybe that was just me shitting myself.

"W-what?" I gasp. Did he really hear me?

Do you know how embarrassing this feels? My palms are sweating and shaking from my nerves. The fact that Harry possibly heard me moan his name makes me want to jump into a deep dark hole and never come out ever again.