Eleven

Dawn

"Because I don't need you trying anything. We are also far far away from your home state so you don't even know where anything is. So where would you even go?" He questions crossing his arms.

He's got a point. I completely forgot we're not in Texas anymore. "What if I wanted to go shopping or something?"

"Then I'd be going with you."

"But-"

"No buts. End of discussion. Now go back to your room or I'm putting you back in cuffs." He huffs in annoyance.

            ——————————————————

"Dawn?" An unfamiliar voice speaks from behind my door

"Dawn?" An unfamiliar voice speaks from behind my door. I watch cautiously as the door opens revealing one of Harrys friends. I can't remember his name.

"Let's go, we're going out." He says.

"Out where?" I stand to my feet slipping on my white shoes.

"Well, Harry thinks you're gonna be here for a while, and you've been wearing that dress for god knows how long. So he gave me his credit card." He says waving the gold card around.

"Seriously?" I say trying not to get too excited. With Harry, I'd have no chance of getting away. This guy, I could probably try and run from.

"Yeah let's go." he says tapping away at his phone and walking out the door.

I hurriedly follow him down the stairs and out the door. Right as I follow him out the door, I bump into his hard chest. I look up to see him staring down at me. "Don't even think about trying anything." He says lowly in his thick Irish accent.

"I-I won't. I promise." I stutter shyly. He eyes me intensely before turning on his heels and heading down the long sidewalk. I look around while following him since I've never even seen the neighborhood since we got here.

And to be honest, there literally is no neighborhood. There's miles and miles of trees, and if there are any other homes here, they're hidden.

"Let's go, Dawn." The guy says from inside the black SUV.

I get inside the passenger seat and he immediately takes off down the street.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To the store. I thought we discussed this already." He says with a huff.

"Sorry." I sigh before looking out the window. He's got the same attitude as Harry, although Harry is about ten times worse for sure.

We finally arrive at this store that I've never seen before.

"Harry says buy whatever, but make sure you get things you actually need. You know, like your girly stuff." He says before handing me the credit card. "Be back at the car in an hour."

"I'm going by myself?" I furrow my brows. He trust me that much?

"Yeah, but like I said, I wouldn't try anything if I were you." He warns. "Now hurry up. One hour." He turns his attention back to his phone.

I slip out of the car, tugging on my dress to pull it down as much as possible. I enter the store that I've never seen or heard of before and head straight for the clothes with a cart. I immediately grab some underwear and socks. Not a lot but just enough for a few days. I'm not going to go crazy, just some necessities. I already don't like the thought of using someone else's money to buy my things, but do I really have a choice at this point?

I only pick out some random sweats and tee shirts before heading over to get some pads and other things like that. I have no idea what day of the month it is, but I'm for sure due soon.

As I'm walking up and down the isles of the store, the realization came to me that I was alone. Harry wasn't here, nor was his friend that I still don't know of his name. This was my chance to escape. I could feel the adrenaline pumping through my veins as I looked around for someone to help me.

I noticed a tall guy in a black hoodie looking for something on the shelves. I look over my shoulder, getting the feeling I was being watched. But when I notice nobody watching, I begin to walk up to the boy.

Wait. Harry will kill me. I immediately stop walking contemplating if I should go through with this.

But if I get away with this, he'll be put in jail and I can finally return back home.

But he also said he never gets caught. So he'd end up finding me again.

But I know what he looks like, and can tell that to the police.

But what if he finds me before I can say anything?

Okay here we go, we're just going to do it. I'm going to get myself out of this mess and back home where it's safe. I continue to walk up to the man.

"Excuse me sir? I really need your help!" I say desperately. "I was kidnapped back in Texas and they brought me all the way here and I really need to get away please help!" I say.

"Is that so?" The man spoke with a familiar accent making my heart drop instantly.

"Harry?" I whispered very lowly.

The man turned around and pulled back his hood to reveal his face. I gasped loudly when I saw the familiar greens eyes and smirk plastered on his face. It was, in fact, Harry.

He set me up.

He was testing me.

"Well, well, well. Now didn't I tell you this would happen if I let you go out alone?" He laughed lowly, making sure no one around us could here.

He grabbed his credit card from my hand. "Niall, go pay for this and meet us in the car." He said pushing the cart towards him and handing him the card all while he kept his intense stare on me.

He was in on it too?

Fuck. I'm in so much trouble.

I'm absolutely terrified. I feel like I can't even breath. What was he gonna do to me?

Harry roughly grabs my waist and leads me out the store and too the car. He was terrifyingly silent, it was only making me more anxious. I could tell he was getting more angry as his grip was tightening on my side.

He sat me in the passenger seat of the car and slammed the door shut. I watched him walk around to the drivers side, holding my breath.

He slides into the drivers seat, shutting the door behind him. He turns towards me and stares at me in my eyes, making me feel intimidated.

Here we go.

———————————————

Wow! Look at that! Another update!

And it's left on a cliffhanger ;)))))

Don't forget to:
VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

-narryshippings <3