Nineteen

Dawn

I'm left alone in the dark bathroom, the only light I was getting was coming from the small window where the moonlight was shining through. I sit on the toilet seat and sit there quietly. Patiently waiting for Harry to come back and get me.

Hopefully everything is okay. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt. Normally I couldn't care less, but if he got hurt then I'd be on my own. I don't know where Louis or Niall or any of those other guys are.

BANG.

My heart stopped. What was that?

              —————————————————

My breathing was shallow as I waited for another sound

My breathing was shallow as I waited for another sound. But there was nothing. It was silence.

I stood up slowly from the toilet seat, debating if I should go see what was going on. If someone really did break in, Harry would have a hard time defending himself due to his injury.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, surprised that he hadn't locked it. I stepped out into the bedroom and noticed the light from the lamp was still left on. I thought he would've turned it off. I quickly paced across the floor with soft steps towards the bedroom door and pulled it open. Once again, I'm surprised it's unlocked.

I pull the door open slowly and peaking my head through the threshold to see if there was anyone wondering the halls. But they were silent.

I crept out into the hallway as silently as possible. I looked back an fourth taking in the sight in front of me. I haven't been in any other room besides mines and the kitchen. This house could be huge for all I know, I've never had the chance to really explore it since I was locked away in my room most of the time. The hallway looked to have multiple doors on each side.

"Please! Stop!" I voice cried. Without thinking twice, I ran towards the stairs following where the cry for help came from. Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I turned a corner and found myself in the living room and the sight caused me to gasp which caught everyone's attention.

Harry stood overtop of a man who had his one arm up in defense and the other gripping his side where blood stained his shirt while a gun was pointed toward him. Niall, Louis and some other guy, Zayn I think his name was, stood around watching what had happened.

"Jesus Dawn. Don't you ever listen? I told you to stay upstairs until I came and got you." Harry sighed with annoyance.

"I'm sorry, I got worried after I heard the gun go off." I replied softly.

"Aw, does someone care?" I heard Louis comment. He had a devious smile on his face.

"Shut up, Louis." Harry snarled. I didn't bother chiming in on the conversation.

Harry turned his attention back to the whimpering man on the ground.

"I'm only gonna ask you one more time. Why the fuck are you here and who sent you?" He says pointing the gun back up towards him.

"I can't say." He says in a hushed tone. Even though he's in so much pain, he refuses to give in. Whoever sent him, this man is extremely loyal to him.

"Fuck." Harry sighs. Before I realize what's happening, he shot him in his head not giving the man to process the situation himself.

A small scream escaped past my lips as I watched a man die in front of my eyes. A loud ringing was left in my ears from the gun going off so close in such a small space.

"What do you think he wanted?" Zayn asked as he lit a cigarette in his mouth.

"I don't know, and I don't know how he knew where to find me." Harry looks back down at the man. He kneels next to him and starts feeling through all his pockets when he suddenly pulls out a small plastic object. What is that?

"A fucking camera. He was trying to expose me and my business." Harry angrily says. He tosses the camera onto the floor and stomps on it with his boot, crushing it to pieces.

"You know what that means..." Niall sighs.

I look at all of them confusedly. What the hell are they talking about?

"We gotta move again." Harry huffs while he runs his fingers through his locks.

"What?" I accidentally say out loud. They all turn their attention back to me.

"We're gonna have to leave to another place. I can't risk having everything exposed." Harry says casually.

"No! I'm not doing this again! You already made me leave home over thousands of miles away!" I yell in frustration.

Harrys expression grows hard.

"Boys, leave us be for a minute." He says without taking his eyes off of me. They all leave one by one to what I assume is the kitchen.

"You're in trouble!" Niall says quietly as he walks by. I shoot him a death glare before returning my attention back to Harry.

"What do you mean, 'you're not doing this again'?" he questions while taking steps towards me. My feet stay glued to the floor.

"I can't keep doing this Harry. Just let me go home." I cry out, hoping for some kind of sympathy from this man as he stands here in front of me.

"Dawn, don't start with this bullshit again. You should've kept your ass up in the bathroom like i told you to, but you never listen." He yells. I can hear the frustration in his voice grow with every word he spits at me, like venom.

"No!" I yell back at him. Before I knew it, a stinging sensation appeared across my cheek. It took me a minute to process that Harry did in fact slap me across my face.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again." He growls.

He did it again. His anger was in full control of his personality as it always is. My face looked up at him expressionless, as I once again felt drained. I looked him in his eyes, trying to read his thoughts as he tried to read mine. Neither of us could manage to get through.

After what felt like a long moment of silence, he spoke up. "You're going to London, whether you like it or not." And he walked away from me to go find the boys.

My heart immediately shattered as the words left his mouth.

London? He's taking me all the way to London?

             ——————————————————

Hey guys! Here's another update! How have y'all been?

I wanted update this for y'all as soon as possible because I do work Wednesday's through Saturdays and it's hard to write during those days because of how late I work. It's like 1:15 in the morning so it's already Tuesday morning basically 😂

#whatissleep

But I'll try to update again before the end of the day !! I'll try my best!! I promise!!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!!

-narryshippings <3