Thirteen *

***
WARNING: trigger warning! read at your own risk!

Dawn

"Hold out your wrist." He commands. I do as he says and he immediately places cuffs on one of my hands. He tugs me towards the bed. "Lay down."

With a shaky breath, I lay on my back. He pulls both my arms up towards the head of the bed, and he cuffs them to the metal bed stand. A tear falls from my eye as he inches closer to my face.

"Oh baby girl." He whispers. He brings his thumb up to wipe away the tear, I flinch from his touch. "You should've behaved like I asked you too."

——————————————————

My eyes widened and my breathing became shallow

My eyes widened and my breathing became shallow. My heart rate was going a million miles a second, I think it might burst from my chest.

"What are you gonna do to me?" I whimper as he cups my cheeks with his large and rough hands.

His green eyes looked right into my brown ones. A smirk has found its way onto his pink lips. He traced his fingers around the shapes of lips and nose, down my neck and to my collarbones. He backed away from me, and slowly backed out of the room, keeping me under his stare the entire time. He shut the door on his way out and I immediately tried to free myself from the cuffs. I yanked and pulled as hard as I could, but it was no use. This was only going to bruise my wrist, there was no way I was getting out of here.

A loud sob escaped my lips as I tried to sit up and look around. It was very quiet. Where did Harry go? Is he leaving me in here? Is he coming back? Is he going to hurt me? Kill me? Whatever was, I didn't want to find out. But I know I had no choice. He was much more stronger and powerful than I was.

I could hear the thud of Harrys boots coming back towards the door. I could hear the laughter of multiple men outside.

"She's in here." I heard Harry speak, making me more nervous by the second. The door slowly opens to reveal Harrys face with what looks like a bottle of whiskey in his hand. Following him in we're two men I have never seen before. What the hell was going on?

"Hello there." The man with dirty blonde hair spoke, with an Australian accent? He walked closer causing me to move as far back as possible. He started to run his fingers up my leg, starting down by ankle. He slowly brought his hand up higher and higher. What the fuck?

I looked to Harry with a scared and confused look on my face. He seemed to have brushed me off as he took a swing of his bottle.

"Stop." I whined, moving my leg from his touch.

"Your skin, is so smooth." He whispered lowly.

I looked over to Harry only to find him drinking his whiskey and watching this all happen. He looked me right in my eyes, I looked away. Was he seriously letting them touch me like this? I knew Harry was cold hearted, but I didn't think he'd ever go this low.

"Please stop." I yell at the mans face as he inches higher and higher up my legs.

The second man with darker hair places a hand over my mouth, causes me to scream ever louder although now it sounded muffled.

"Keep it down, you bitch." He snarled loudly.

The dirty blonde one starts to tug at my panties, making me fight even harder as they hold me down against my will.

"Have you ever been touched before, Dawn?" He snickers. I cry out for help, but it seems useless at this point. Harry only stood there, drinking his liquor, watching me suffer, with no emotion on his face. No matter how much I pleaded for this to end, he did nothing.

The man begins to pull down my panties, lower and lower until they were at my ankles. My whole body was shaking with fear, hot tears were falling down my cheeks.

I've never been so scared. I've never been so hurt. I've never felt so disgusted with myself. I've never been so angry. I just wanted this to end.

"Enough." I look up at where the voice came from. It was Harry. He had the bottle down at his side, the smirk on his lips was gone. His face was hard.

"What do you mean? We're just getting started?" The guy with dirty blonde hair spoke before trying to pull my dress and reveal my body.

"I said enough!" Harry yelled. He had a gun pointed at the two men's heads. They both let go of me and went silent. All that could be heard were my cries and heavy breathing. "Out." He simply said, keeping the gun pointed towards them.

They kept their hands held up as they slowly walked out of the room. Once they were out, he slammed the door shut behind them. He placed the gun in the waist of his jeans before turning to look towards me. A small sob left my lips when he made eye contact with me. He slowly made his way towards the bed I was laying on. He reached down near my ankles, making me flinch at his touch.

"Stay still." He demanded. He began pulling my panties back up my legs. I've never felt so uncomfortable and self conscious. He pulled my dress back down before moving towards my cuffed up wrist. He unlocked the cuffs setting me free. Once I could move, I sat up against the headboard to move away from Harry. He only stood there for a moment before leaning towards me. His lips found their way next to my ears. I could hear his low breathing before he spoke.

"Don't make me have to do that again." He whispered before moving to look me in the eyes. I looked away and pulled my knees up towards my chin. He started for the door, of course not forgetting his bottle of whiskey on the way out and shut the door behind him and locked it.

As soon as I was alone, I finally let it all out. I felt like I was holding my breath the entire time. I felt like I was holding back so many tears. But I finally let it all go. The fear, the anxiety, the violation. I felt it all. It was overwhelming. I can't believe Harry would stoop this low. Actually I can, I just didn't think he'd ever do it.

My tears had eventually died down, and only hiccups could be heard. I was staring at the wall wondering what I had done to deserve this kind of treatment. What I have done to deserved to be touched in such a disgraceful way. To be in this whole situation in general. I couldn't come up with anything.

BANG. BANG.

My head shot up at the sound of gunshots going off. It came from downstairs. Was that Harry? Was it one of those other guys? I was too afraid to move from my spot. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs, they stopped right outside my room. I stayed as quiet as possible, hoping they would go away. But they stood outside, as if they knew I was here and they were trying to see if I would make any noise.

Click. They unlocked the door.

Shit. What do I do?

                        ———————————————

Hey, look at that. Another update!

Oooooh I just love leaving y'all on cliff hangers.

But yes, if you see a * at the start of the chapter, it's a trigger chapter. Meaning it could have anything that could be super sensitive to some readers, this one didn't have as much as I thought I was going to write, but still. I put a warning bc even the smallest bits could trigger someone. Just being safe.

But I hope y'all are enjoying it so far. Let me know what you guys think, I love the feedback so far! :)))))

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE!

-narryshippings <3