Six

Dawn

"Let's go." He says grabbing my arm and pulling me out the kitchen and back up the stairs. The tears are slowly falling down my face as we enter the bedroom. He pushes me towards the bed and take my spot back on the bed. He yanks on my ankle harshly, pulling my entire body towards the end of the bed. He brings the cuffs back around my ankle before letting my foot drop back to the bed. He gives me one last look before turning on his heel and slamming the door shut behind him.

I stare at the door in disbelief, taking in all the heartbreaking information about my father. Why would he do something like this? I thought I knew him better than that. There's no way my father would get himself into a dangerous situation like this. He could get himself in a lot of trouble with the cops too if they were to find out. None of this makes sense. My father wouldn't do something like this.

I just can't believe this, this was all too much to take in at once. My heart is aching, my anxiety levels are through the roof, and I just want to go home.

              ————————————————

As I'm lying on my back, my mind continues to race

As I'm lying on my back, my mind continues to race. Question after question, doubt after doubt. The information that Harry just placed on my shoulders begins to feel like too much. I'm absolutely furious with my dad and I wish I could see him to give him a piece of my mind. I'm so disappointed in him, why would he put himself in a spot like this. A completely illegal and dangerous spot.

It's been a good two hours since Harry brought me back in here and I feel like I'm going mad. I toss and turn on the uncomfortable bed, constantly tugging at the ends of my now dirty dress. At some point, I kicked my vans off, my feet were starting to feel sore. I stared at the socks on my feet, wishing I had something else to wear. Even a shower would feel nice right now. It's been almost two days since I've had one.

I sit straight up again, bored out of my mind. I just wanna go home, I don't wanna be here in this hell hole and he keeps me locked away all day. And this is literally just so he can get back at my father for not giving him his money.

"Harry!" I shout, wanting to bother the asshole who kidnapped me. I wait a few seconds before calling out to him again.

"Harry!" I shout even louder than before. I try to hide the smirk on my face as I hear his Chelsea boots thudding against the floor. The door swings open with an irritated Harry.

"What? What could you possibly want?" He snaps, shutting the door behind him before crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm bored." I simply state, looking up at him.

He raises an eyebrow. "And what the hell do you want me to do about that? I'm not letting you out of this room, Dawn."

"Oh come on, Harry! I'm literally gonna go fucking crazy sitting here doing nothing." I sigh, falling onto my back with my arms out.