Forty-One

Dawn

"Why did you kiss me?" I say, I could feel the heat on my face. I was probably as red as tomato.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." He smirked at me. "You did kiss me back, did you not?" He says standing up from the bed.

When I don't answer him, he gives me a look that says you can't get out of this one. He picks up his liquor bottle before turning on his heel and walking out of the room leaving me speechless and out of breath.

I did kiss him back. And, oh, the feeling I'm left with is oh so confusing.

——————————————————

It's been about a week since my heated encounter with the one and only Harry Styles

It's been about a week since my heated encounter with the one and only Harry Styles. His mood swings have drastically subsided. He hasn't locked me away in the room leaving me to go crazy. He's still his stuck up self, but it's tolerable.

For now, anyways.

I'm surprised he hasn't continued with his awful behavior and leaving me locked away, seeming as though he was drunk that night and that's the only reason he truly came onto me like that.

I've gotten back into the routine of cleaning up after him and the other boys and cooking dinner for everyone. I've learned to never cook for just Harry and I because the boys usually end up showing up and eating everything they cross paths with.

It's currently four in the afternoon and I've decided to start dinner up. Harrys out at 'work' and I wanted to get everything done by the time he returns. I've already tidied up the place the best that I could for his arrival.

As I finish setting the table, I hear the front door open followed by the familiar voices of Harry and his friends following closely behind.

"Smells great in here, I'm starving!" I hear Nialls Irish accent yell from the front hall. Shortly, I see them walking into the dinning room right as I finish placing the plates down.

"Wow, I didn't know you guys would be here." I say sarcastically.

"Oh you love cooking food for us, don't lie." Zayn snickers as he takes a seat in one of the chairs. I roll my eyes as I bring the food to the table for them to serve themselves tonight.

"By the way Dawn, we have to go out again tonight." I hear Harry randomly speak as I take a seat next to him. I mentally groan at that thought.

I open my mouth to speak but he cuts me off. "Ah! No if, ands or buts. It's for work again and I know you're not running a fever so you're going." He says silencing me.

I don't bother arguing with him since we have been so civil the past week. So I only respond with a nod and begin to fill my plate with food as the boys begin to chatter amongst themselves.