Twenty-Seven

Dawn

He stands from the table, leaving a large amount of money on the table. Which I assume is for the broken dishes. He grabs me by my arm and pulls me out the diner. My heart was beating fast, full of adrenaline.

I knew I was in for some kind of punishment. I knew that the smallest comments against Harry could trigger his anger issues. Yet, I did it anyway. I knew what I was getting myself into.

He placed me in the passenger seat roughly before quickly getting into the drivers seats and speeding off down the road.

I'm in for a wild ride.

           ————————————————————

Harry and I drove in silent as we made our way back to his house

Harry and I drove in silent as we made our way back to his house. I was slightly nervous about what was to come upon our arrival but at the same time, I was becoming immune to all of this. The punishment, the yelling, all of it.

And to be honest, Harry snapped for basically no reason. Yeah, I was taunting him, but there was no reason for him to go all ape shit and break all the dishes from that diner. He's like a child in a grown mans body with no self control.

He's clearly never dealt with a person as difficult as me and it shows.

I feel bad for giving Harry so much shit and making life harder for him, but he honestly deserves it. He took me away from my home. Thousands of miles to be exact. All for some damn money that I had nothing to do with.

It's my dads fault I'm here.

If he would've just done his job and paid Harry his money, I'd be okay. I wouldn't know about this sketchy business that Harry runs. If my father honestly stayed away from this, we'd both be okay at home safe and sound.

At this point, I don't even want to hear what he has to say, I just want him to come get me and take me home.

He finally pulled up into his driveway and I was mentally preparing myself to be screamed at. But nothing came. I followed him out of the car and up towards the front door. Trailing behind him was a deadly silence. A vibe that terrified anyone that came across Harry when he was in a state like this.

He opened the door, letting me in first. I hesitantly walked through the threshold with him following closely behind and shutting the door lightly. This isn't the first time Harry has been so angry that he was completely silent.

He continues to head for the stairs, and disregards that I'm still stand in the foyer of his home, unsure of what to do with myself. He reaches the top and moments later I hear a door open then close before it goes completely silent.

Was he seriously that upset with me?

I tip toe up the stairs and begin my way to my bedroom down the long hallway. As I go to open my door, I hear Harrys voice faintly behind the door of his bedroom.

"When will we be done with this? This isn't fair." I hear him say.

Done with what?

"I don't give a fuck about that anymore! You're being unreasonable." He sighs heavily.

"Yeah, whatever, bye."

"Oh shit." I whisper yell. I hear his footsteps coming towards the door. I quickly move back towards my door and right as I open it, Harrys door swings open.

My head turns to look at him, his eyes meet mine for a moment. His eyes widen for a second when he realizes I'm standing out here in front of him.

"Dawn." He exclaims while clearing his throat. He seems flustered, his cheeks quickly begin to glow red.

Clearly I wasn't suppose to hear whatever the conversation was, but lucky for him, I didn't hear anything too important.

"I didn't hear anything if that's what you're worried about." I say quietly. I can hear his small sigh of relief fly past his lips. He runs his fingers through his hair nervously, a habit I've noticed he has.

"Okay, then. I'm gonna head out. I have some work to take care of. The house is yours for a couple hours. Please don't do anything stupid. There's food in the kitchen if you get hungry, don't be shy." He says before taking off down the hallway, down the stairs and out the front door.

Once I heard the door lock, multiple times may I add, I dropped down face first into my bed. It's barely noon and I'm extremely tired. Harry dragged me around all morning just to have me sit in the passenger seat and do nothing. I barely was able to finish my breakfast because he threw a tantrum. This day is already shitty and it's only just started. But that's become the norm since I've encountered Harry to be completely honest.

I wonder what my friends have been up to, it's been over a week since I've seen them, since I've been to school, since I've seen my best friend. Are they all even worried about me? Do they even know that I'm gone? That I was kidnapped? Kassie surely must've been worried once she realized I never came back in from that party. Then again, she was drunk off her ass, so maybe she didn't even realize until the morning after.

I even still question my dad and his decision making after finding out why I'm actually here. My life was completely flipped from that moment forward and I'm afraid that when I do go home, things will be weird and awkward between us. I'm afraid this might ruin our relationship and it's one of the last things that I want to happen. He's the only family I have left and losing him because of this ridiculous job would be stupid.

I sighed loudly pushing the thoughts and memories of back home to the back of my mind. I push myself up off the bed and decide to do something to keep myself busy.

I tidy up the small mess I've accumulated overnight somehow in my room. I had clothes scattered across the floor, I placed everything back in their rightful place before heading towards the stairs. When i reaches the bottom, the living room was spotless. Harry clearly is a very neat person.

I walked over the kitchen and noticed a couple dishes lying around. I decided to clean them to try and keep myself from dying of boredom. Once they're finished, I stand in the threshold of the living room again and stare at the clean modern space. There's nothing much left to do, I honestly expected his house to be somewhat trashed, but clearly I'm wrong. I decided to sit down for a while and watch some tv to help distract my mind from the thoughts of home. Home, the place I miss most right now.

—————————————————

Howdy, here's another quick update for ya.

What's your favorite tv show?

Mines is friends! FOREVERRRR

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE!!

-narryshippings <3