Thirty

Dawn

"Don't worry, love. That's only the start of the teasing." He winks before taking two of his fingers and making a "v" with them around his mouth before sliding his tongue slowly around them.

My breath catches in the back of my throat.

"Harry." I smack his hand away from his mouth as he laughs and walks off into the living room.

I sigh to myself and stare up at the ceiling.

Why, God, why?

————————————————————

As you can imagine, Harry has been cracking jokes at me for the past five days

As you can imagine, Harry has been cracking jokes at me for the past five days. In all of my seventeen years of living, I've never wanted to punch someone square in the mouth so badly. Although he's still got his attitude every now an then, he'll still find the time to embarrass me about the whole situation that happened of couple days ago.

He's done nothing but push my buttons. He acts like a 7th grader in the middle school whenever sex is brought up. Immature and obnoxious.

I could be minding my business, cleaning and doing chores and he'll come out of nowhere pulling a knock-knock joke on me. And they're not even good!

I can't lie and say I haven't considered having sexual relations with Harry, but it would be so wrong. First of all, he's my kidnapper and I'm not one to let myself catch Stockholm Syndrome. I refuse to let that happen, it literally would just not work. Usually I'm not one to catch feelings after hooking up with someone, but things happen. With Harry in the picture, who knows what could happen.

And who's to say that's something Harry would actually want with me? He seems like the one and done type of guy. A heartbreaker. Something I just want to avoid at all cost.

Eventually the boys caught on to Harry's jokes and why he was making them and now they won't stop teasing me about it. The amount of embarrassment that I feel daily should be illegal.

"Oh hey, Dawn!" I hear Niall shout from The couch as I walk past to clean up empty beer bottles.

"What is it now, Niall?" I huff already knowing what's about to leave his mouth.

"Why is masturbation just like procrastination?" He giggles loudly as if he is the funniest person on earth.

"Niall!" I whine loudly. "Can you quit it already?"

"Come on, it's a good one!" He laughs while smacking his knee.

I sigh loudly. "I don't know, Niall. Why?"

"It's all good until you realize you're only screwing yourself!" Niall rolls over in laughter as I stare at him in disbelief.

"That was fucking horrible." Zayn comments from the other end of the room, smoking a blunt by himself.