Two

Dawn

"Okay, you ready?" She says opening her car door.

"Do I have a choice?" I chuckle, ready to follow her.

We run towards the door, getting slightly soaked. Thankfully I didn't wear too much makeup. I open the door with Kassie following behind me, the aroma of marijuana, alcohol and sweaty bodies invaded my nose. I sigh as she brushes past me to find something to drink and I immediately regret agreeing to come here. As if Kassie could read my mind, she yells back at me. "Just two hours, Dawn!" She looks back at me with a smirk before disappearing into the crowd.

             ——————————————————

I walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies trying to keep up with Kassie

I walked through the crowd of sweaty bodies trying to keep up with Kassie. I might as well as have a drink myself. I found her pouring a bottle of New Amsterdam into two red solo cups, filling them up all the way to the rim, she handed me one. "Drink up!" She clinked our cups together before taking a swing at it. I, on the other hand, took light sips of the strong drink. I haven't drank heavily in such a long time, it was probably best that I take it slow.

"Come on, let's go dance." She comments while taking my hand and pulling me through the crowd. I hold back a little but give in, following her to dance with the rest of the intoxicated teenagers. "Let go a little!" She says before swallowing the rest of her drink. "Finish yours so I can go get us more," She says as she sways her hips with the best of the song.

I look at the red cup in my hand, trying to convince myself why it wasn't a good idea. "Fuck it." I sigh before downing the harsh liquor down my throat. I wince as the drink burns my throat and my body instantly begins to warm up and I feel my cheeks begin to flush. "Woah." I say wincing and handing Kassie the cup to get me more. I might as well let go a little bit. I forgot how much less uptight I was when I drank. It feels good.

She returns with the entire bottle instead and hands it to me. "Don't let anybody else have some," She says as I take a sip from the bottle. I mentally laugh at the fact she stole someone else's bottle. I take another swing before passing it back to her.

A couple shots later, I'm buzzed. My hips were moving along with the music and all my cares in the world had completely vanished. I danced with Kassie and with strangers I didn't even know. Our bodies were grinding together, and I was just laughing away at how free I felt. My thoughts were jumbled together and I couldn't think straight. It was starting to get a little too hot for me.

"Hey Kas, I'm gonna get some air really quick, save some for me." I say pointing at the bottle before turning away towards the front door. As soon as I stepped outside onto the porch, I completely forgot about the storm that was happening outside. I stood out there by myself breathing in the fresh air. I giggled to myself as I watched the rain fall down to the ground.

I heard light shuffling from the grass, my head shot towards the noise and I saw a figure coming towards me. He almost looked familiar but my drunk ass can't comprehend anything right now.

"What are you doing out here by yourself?" The man asked.

That accent sounded so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"What are you doing standing in the rain?" I laughed standing at the edge of the wooden stairs. I was absolutely plastered right now.

He laughed along with me but didn't answer my question. He looked up at me and started walking closer to me. Normally I'd be cautious and back away from a stranger, but the alcohol in my veins was in complete control right now and there was nothing I could do about it. "How much did you have to drink, love?" He was now standing in front of me. Boy, did he look so familiar.

"I don't know." I laughed. "Why do you look so familiar?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

He licked his lips painfully slow and moved his beautiful green eyes up and down my body. "I'm not sure, love. I don't think I've ever seen you before." He smirked at me finally looking me back in my eyes. He has the most gorgeous emerald eyes I've ever seen. His long curls looked soft to the touch even though they were dripping wet, his lips looked full and pink.  He was wearing a black button up that he only buttoned halfway, revealing many tattoos on his toned chest. He was breathtaking.

"You're English." I randomly state the obvious, earning a small chuckle from this mystery man.

"Yes I am." He smiles. Oh wow, his smile was... wow.

I could see his toned chest through his soaked shirt that was only button halfway.

I tried shifting to make myself more comfortable, but I only made myself trip over my feet. The man caught me in his arms before I fell to my ass.

"You alright there?" He says pulling me up towards his face, his arms still wrapped around my waist.

"No." I giggle at my blunt answer. I was definitely not okay, but in my head, that was okay.

"Maybe you should go home, who did you ride with?" He asked me, helping me stand straight on my feet.

"My friend, Kassie, but she's even worse than me." I mumble looking down at our feet. There was no way I was letting her drive us home in that state she was in.

"Would you like a ride home?" He ask, looking me in my eyes, with almost a pleading look.

I stare at him, almost hesitant to say no, but how else would I get home, and he seems nice enough to trust, I guess. Without thinking any further, I nod, realizing I don't want to be here any longer anyways. He smiles at my answer, and keeps one arm around my waist as he leads me to his car. His extremely expensive looking car, may I add.

He leads me to the passenger side of his car and helps me in the seat before closing the door. He makes his way over to his side and hops in the drivers seats. The rain was pounding against the car, making me very tired, and the liquor was adding to it. I fought to keep my eyes open but I just couldn't do it.

"You can sleep, love. I'll wake you when we're there." He says. Without realizing I didn't give him my address, my eyes betray me and close completely, the alcohol completely taking over my body and putting me into a deep slumber.

————————

Don't forget to leave feedback !
Please VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE !

-narryshippings