break-in

TW/ this chapter will involve some harsh things aka gunshots and panic attacks but not many i just wanted to let everyone know.

before i start i just want to say i wanted to spice things up a bit and bring actual problems into the mix you know ?

4:23am

i woke up and didnt realize how early it was i was about to fall back asleep when i heard a loud noise. it sounded like glass breaking. this noise woke up tubbo and tommy.

"what was that ?!" tubbo said sitting up.

"i dont know i just woke up but it sounded like-" i started to say but was cut off.

"glass breaking." tommy said also sitting up.

i was shaking out of pure fear that either someone was awake this early and dropped a bowl or, someone just broke in.

i covered my eyes with my hands then felt someone hug me. tubbo had walked over to sit with me shortly followed by tommy.

"its okay y/n surley nothings wrong." tubbo said trying his best to comfort me.

i nodded and we sat in silence for a moment then niki and sapnap walked into the room.

"come with us now." sapnap said looking at us with a serious face.

the three of us got up and followed them no questions asked. we walked into the room where niki and wilbur stayed. it was the furthest from the staircase, when we walked in karl, george, and bad were in there.

"wh- whats going on ?" i said holding on to both tubbo and tommy.

"wheres wil ?" tommy said.

"wheres dream ?" tubbo said.

"they're downstairs we heard glass break someone broke in." george said.

"wait like someone is in the house right now ?!" i said still shaking.

"either they're still here or they left but someone definitely broke in." karl said trying to stay calm but there was panic in his voice.

"we already called the police but-" bad started to say when we heard a gunshot from downstairs.

"was that- ?!" george said standing up from where he sat on the bed.

"oh my god- !" bad yelled.

"that was- are they okay ?!" niki shouted.

"should i go down there ?!" sapnap yelled running towards the door.

"no sap you cant go down there !" karl yelled at sapnap.

i screamed then covered my mouth to not make so much noise. tubbo flinched and held me tighter. and tommy looked utterly shellshocked and almost fell.

we then heard yelling, glass breaking, and police sirens all coming from downstairs. tubbo, tommy, and i were near the back of the room and they were trying to help me stop crying.

i was so unbelievably scared and just wanted everything to stop. suddenly everything around me started to sound muffled and i couldn't catch my breath. i was hyperventilating and couldn't hear what tubbo or anyone was saying to me. i was having a panic attack.

"y/n, y/n, are you okay ?!" tommy shouted when he realized i wasnt responding to tubbo.

i started to back up until i hit the wall and slid down it. my breaths were short and fast so i couldnt breath that well. i was also crying which didnt help at all. there was another loud bang from downstairs and i coudnt make out what it was but i just kept crying.

george and niki seen me and ran over.

"y/n what happened ?!" george asked then looked at tubbo and tommy.

"she started crying then it sounded like she couldn't breathe." tubbo explained.

"then she backed up into this wall and fell to the floor." tommy explained.

"shes having a panic attack !" karl yelled as he ran over to us.

"okay y/n try to inhale for 5 seconds then exhale for 5 seconds." george said.

i nodded then began to take long breaths. after about 5 minutes i started to calm down. everyone looked relieved then the door started to open.

wilbur walked in followed by a police officer.

"wil are you okay ?!" niki asked walking towards wilbur.

"im okay." wilbur said.

"wheres dream ?!" george questioned.

"hes downstairs with another officer, we were just coming up to say everyone's okay." wilbur said.

"but there was a gunshot- ?" bad said in a confused tone.

"there was the guy who broke tried shooting at dream but luckily he missed." wilbur said.

everyone sighed in relief knowing dream and wilbur are both okay.

wilbur looked around at everyone then focused his eyes on me. he seen my red cheeks and puffy eyes. he walked over to me and pulled me into a tight hug as he told me everything was okay.

*several hours later*

3:41pm

after the crazy morning we had i called my mom to let her know what happened she then asked to speak one on one with everyone to thank them for keeping me safe. same goes for tommy and tubbos parents.

we originally planned on walking around the town today but everyone was still too shaken up. we instead stayed at the house but upstairs in the room the tubbo, tommy, and i shared since it was the biggest and had more places to sit.

we mostly just talked about what happened today while also posting to twitter about what happened since it was on the news and people knew.

i was so grateful to have people who cared enough about me to help me with all that happened today. this was our last night together and it was spent inside talking about a break-in. i was still happy to spend time with my friends even in this situation.

after talking about the break-in for a few hours sapnap then asked if i was okay after the panic attack i experienced. everyone then started to talk about it with me and i started to feel better about it. we continued to talk all night then decided we would all sleep in the same room to make sure i dont wake up with another panic attack.

everyone then figured out where they would sleep and before i knew it i was fast asleep.

A/N im sorry for not updating but it was christmas. i hope everyone had a good christmas and if you dont celebrate it i hope everyone had a wonderful week.

anyways i know this chapter wasnt like chapters i usually write but i still hope everyone liked it :)

1027 words