the first stream

y/n's pov

today is the day i am doing my first stream with tubbo, he seems very sweet so he should be a great person to stream with. i just finished with my assignments for today, i don't really like online school its too difficult especially trying to learn math over video chat. it sucks. but at least i can escape with my streams my chat makes me so happy all the time because they are all so positive. ive been so lucky.

*2 hours later*

its been two hours and i feel like streaming since i dont really have any school work to do at the moment so i text tubbo.

|u/n
hi tubbo! im free to stream right now

|TubboLive
cool i am too so what do you want to stream?

|u/n
lets stream minecraft ? we can start a new server ?

|TubboLive
okay sure i can make the server if you want what should i name it ?

|u/n
you should name it um oh i know name it after your favorite minecraft animal and ill make the discord.

|TubboLive
okay ill name it the beehive 😂

|u/n
lol okay ill send you a link to the discord then ill join the server and start my stream

|TubboLive
okay sounds good

after i make the discord send the link to tubbo i start my stream. its titled 'minecraft with tubbo' after my stream started my chat was questioning me about my title "okay chat today i will be streaming with tubbo this has been highly requested so here it is we will be playing minecraft today and we might do a q&a near the end so stick around." i tell my chat as i join both the discord chat and the server.

"hi tubbo" i greet tubbo for the first time. "hello y/n, how are you" he responds "im doing good im excited for today how are you?" i ask and he responds with "me too this should be so fun!" we talk about the name of the server for a couple minutes as we collect wood to build us some houses before we mine. "i guess your favorite minecraft animal is bees then" i say laughing, "yeah they are just look at them anyways whats your favorite?" he asks as he starts building his house. i think about his question for a little bit before i respond "i think id have to go with baby cows they are just so adorable with their little bodies and big heads." i answer "they are pretty adorable." tubbo agrees.

about an hour or so of getting wood and building our houses we both finish and look at each others. tubbos looked so good there was a tree with a beehive next to his house which he loved and put a fence around. my house had a cow pen next to it because the cows are just so cute and at the same exact time me and tubbo both say "awh your house is better" and we burst out in laughter. "i guess its a tie" i say still laughing "it must be" tubbo agrees also laughing. we continue talking and turns out we have a lot in common and he is super nice and caring.

its been two hours of playing on the server with tubbo and we are becoming such close friends tomorrow we plan on playing again to mine some diamonds since we already had fun iron armor but we might play a different game. we were having such a fun time and we were almost ready to end stream so i asked "okay tubbo do you want to do a q&a with chat questions?" "yeah lets do that." he answers and i look through the chat for some question and so does he.

oliviainnit: ARE YOU GOING TO STREAM TOGETHER AGAIN

"okay tubbo first question is are we going to stream together again?" i ask and he says "of course this has been so much fun." "yes it has been." i agree. a few seconds later he asks "okay this was funny someone asked if you know who tommy is since he is my best friend" "of course i do i know everyone that is on the dream smp you guys are hilarious and such good streamers." i say and he responds with "awh thank you" we ask a few more questions and we decided in a few weeks we will do a stream together where we make food. it should be fun.

i ended my stream first so i raided tubbo then tubbo raided tommy since he just started a stream. this has been one of my favorite streams since i started tubbo is so nice and funny i know he is going to be a great friend. a few minutes after we tubbo ends stream he texts me we talk for a while and he sends me his number so we can face time. we talk for a few hours and he really is such a good person. he has a great personality and is so caring. we talked about our next streams and planned to play among us with some of his friends from the smp he hasnt asked but worst case we will just play on beehive.

tubbos pov

today was such a good stream y/n is great and we bounce off each others energy. she is so energetic and very funny. we talked about playing among us with my friends so i should ask them. i first text tommy and he agrees then i ask wilbur and niki and they both say yes. and i ask dream, sapnap, george, and bbh and they all want to i then ask eret but he isnt able to play tomorrow so i ask karl and he says yes. it should be a fun stream and y/n will get to know all my friends.

A/N okay so this was a long chapter but i just loved this chapter and the words just came to me anyways i hope everyone is liking this story so far and i will have another update tomorrow hopefully :)

997 words