a message

y/n's pov

"okay stream so today we are just going to talk a little since i havent streamed in a few days." you say as you read your chat.

jessiewasfound: did you see the video saying you are the most wholesome streamer ????
queenjay: Y/N WATCH THE NEWEST TOP 10 VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
sugarspice: YOU ARE THE MOST WHOLESOME STREAMER
xxkatiexx: have you watched the video from top 10 ?
chad751wastheimposter: WATCH THE VIDEO *link*

"woah okay so i see a lot of people wanting me to watch the video top 10 posted so lets do that chat." you say opening YouTube and watching the video. "omg thank you guys so much for saying im the most wholesome streamer that means a lot thank you!" you exclaim teary eyed. you see your chat telling you not to cry but then procced to tell them they are happy tears. "thank you all so much for this i would think tubbo would be number 1 but we were tied i suppose." you say as you look in the comments of the video.

you read the comments and see that many people want you and tubbo to stream together. *ding* "oh hold on chat let me grab my phone real quick." you say reaching over and see a twitter message and to your surprise its from tubbo. you open the message and it reads:

|TubboLive
hi y/n i dont know if you know me but im Tubbo and i was the 2nd most wholesome streamer in top 10s newest video i dont know if you seen that but the comments suggested we should stream together so if you would want to i would like to sometime when you're free

|u/n
of course i know who you are and yeah i have see it i was so sure you would be number 1 but i would love to stream with you. i should be free to stream tomorrow if you want to.

|TubboLive
oh thanks i have seen some of your videos and you do seem really nice so you definitely deserve it and i can stream with you tomorrow.

|u/n
okay cool we can talk about what we will stream tomorrow before we start. thank you so much you also seem very nice. i think we will be great friends.

|TubboLive
yeah i think we will too and sounds good.

i turn back to my stream and tell chat i have a very special surprise for tomorrows stream and the chat seems excited. i continue to talk to my stream for another 2 hours or so then end stream for the day. its still early so i have a couple hours before i should go to sleep so i decided to do my school work and watch my favorite Netflix show.

just as i start my work i get 7 back to back notifications and see 6 people had followed me on twitter and to my surprise it was tubbo, tommy, wilbur, niki, dream, george, and sapnap. i of course knew every single one of them and i become so utterly happy i get up from my bed and dance around my room. it felt so good to know people with that big of platforms knew of me.

A/N hi thank you to people who have read this story i appreciate it so much thank you again and if anyone has any suggestions please let me know and i will credit you if i decide to use it. thank you.

548 words