the golden trio

A/N before you read this, hi this is the original author writing this since idk if many people would like the guest author to write more so please let me know. thank you!

"tooby give it back please." i said to tubbo as he put my phone behind his back.

"i just want a look." tubbo says laughing.

"why there's nothing to even look at." i said slightly frustrated when tommy walks in the room.

"catch !" tubbo says to tommy and tosses my phone.

"guys !" i shout as the two boys burst into laughter.

i walk to the corner of the room, sit down, and crossed my arms. i knew this would make them be nice to me because it always works. they usually mess with me when they're bored then i have to do something with them. we either make tiktoks or play minecraft on my laptop.

"okay okay calm down woman." tommy said as he and tubbo walked over to me and helped me up.

"thank you, so what do you two want to do now ?" i smiled.

"can we watch a movie ?" tommy says.

"and make tiktoks ?" tubbo asks.

"we can do both." i say while sitting on the couch.

they both sit on either side of me and tommy turns on the tv. he put on tangled even though he didnt like it but he knew me and tubbo did. i looked on my tiktok and decided we could just use a song that sounds good and just vibe and dance for the tiktok.

the movie started and wilbur walked downstairs to see if we were okay. we said we were and he went back upstairs. he and niki were just in the room they shared since we weren't doing anything today and the dream team plus karl were hanging out outside of the house.

today was a chill day, the best kind of day when hanging out with friends. a movie playing while you laugh with friends taking pictures, videos, telling jokes, and just having a good time.

i decided to open snapchat and take pictures with the boys. but tommy wouldn't smile at all.

"tommy just one smile pleasee." i say to tommy and he shakes his head.

i look at tubbo and back at tommy then try to take another picture but this time neither of them were smiling. i put my phone down and said,

"what just smile guys you know you love me, i wont post it tommy promise."

"okay n/n (nickname)." tubbo says with a smile.

"yeah yeah okay y/n." tommy says.

i lift my phone to take a picture but realize i was recording, i laughed and saved the video to watch it later then took a couple photos.

*2 hours later*

the movie finished and it was now 3:14pm.  wilbur was going to order food for everyone as soon as the dream team and karl got back. me and tubbo were playing minecraft on my laptop and tommy was just on twitter.

i went upstairs to go and get another book to read but the two books i brang i already finished so i went back downstairs. wilbur and niki were downstairs and asked us what we wanted to eat. we told them mcdonalds since it was easier to get.

they then told us eveyone else was coming back home so they would just pick up the food for us. we all texted our orders to dream and george then waited for our food.

*2 and a half hours later*

6:12pm

we all finished our food and dream said he talked to bbh and bbh would be coming flying in tomorrow morning at 9:30. me and tubbo were excited since bad was a great friend. tommy on the other hand wasnt as happy as us.

"if he says 'language' to me in person i might just lose my mind." tommy says and everyone laughs.

"maybe dont curse then tommy." i say through my laughter.

we all taked for a while as we do every night. we all talked about missing streaming and how today was the 10th day our of stay so we had only 12 days left. karl also said he would be staying for 2 more nights since he had plans to do for jimmys channel.

everyone was heading upstairs when tubbo asked me and tommy to say down for a second. he told us he was sort of upset since layla the girl he met from twitter was ignoring him and not texting him back.

"its her loss tubbo, you're a great friend and if she cant see that then thats on her but you dont need to waste your time on someone who couldn't care to text back." i say in a comforting tone.

"yeah tubbs you dont need to worry about her when you've got us. and anyways now you can be like me with the countless girlfriends i have." tommy says trying to be sincere.

"thank you guys, i was just kinda of disappointed but you're right." tubbo says with a smile.

i pull us all into a hug and they both hug back, even tommy surprisingly. we then walked upstairs and the boys waited outside for me to change. when they came in i walked out for them to change and then we all sat in our beds.

it was around 11:20 and we were still awake. the three of us were sitting up in our beds lauging and talking. me and tubbo then walked over to tommys bed since it was the biggest and we talked and laughed for a while.

3rd person pov

it was late night and 3 sixteen year old best friends talked and talked for hours. y/n fell asleep on the left side of tommy. tubbo asked if they should wake her up to get her to her bed but tommy said it was fine. no more then 15 minutes passed when tubbo had fallen asleep on the right side of tommy. tommy looked up and noticed this then whispered, "i love you guys" before also falling asleep.

A/N im so sorry this chapter took me way to long to publish but ive been workinb on my other story it is a karl x reader so if you want to check it out i would appreciate it, also thank you all so very much for almost 20k reads thats huge !!!

i appreciate every single read, vote, and comment i get on this book. it means so much to me that people are actually enjoying this story so thank you all again. ♡

1030 words