the girl from twitter

y/n's pov

"and i dont know why i got so nervous when i posted a reply." tubbo said continuing the rest of his story about the girl from twitter.

"hm well tooby maybe you got nervous because you thought she was pretty ?" i said cautiously in more of a question.

"she was pretty." tubbo says looking away from me.

i could tell he was embarrassed but still wanted advice. i smiled at him and he looked away.

"awh tooby." i said in awe as he looked down shyly.

"and its like i had this feeling when i seen her picture that like we should be friends." tubbo tells me gaining a little confidence.

"well, follow her tubbo, text her, do something." i exclaim while i pushed his shoulder lightly.

"are you sure?" tubbo questions as he opens the twitter app.

"yes tooby do it." i say happily looking over his shoulder.

he quickly follows her then turns off his phone in nervousness. we talked about the girl for another 20 minutes or so until tubbo quietly walked back to his room and i fell asleep.

10:30am

i woke up remembering everything me and tubbo talked about a couple hours ago and quickly walked to his room. most everyone was already in the livingroom and niki was making breakfast alongside dream. when i got to tubbo and tommys room i knocked and tommy opened the door.

"goodmorning" tommy says yawning.

"hi tommy, goodmorning." i say walking past him and to tubbo who was still sleeping.

i shook him away and he yawned.

"tubbo, tubbo did she follow you back ?!" i questioned him excitedly as i sat down on his bed.

"oh my go- i havent looked yet- i fell right asleep when i came back in here last night." tubbo said quickly sitting uo and grabbing his phone.

"what are you two on about ?" tommy asked walking over to us.

"i followed her." tubbo said grinning

tommy then looked at tubbo intrigued and sat down next to me to see what happened.

tubbo was about to open twitter when george walking into the room and we all jumped up and turned to face him.

"the food is- wait whats going on ?" george says looking at the 3 of us.

"oh uh-" tommy starts.
"we're just um-" i start.
"i um-" tubbo starts.

"okay- what did i just walk in to?" george questions just as wilbur walks into the room.

"why aren't you all down- whats happened ?" wilbur begins to say as he sees everyone in the room holding different expressions.

wilbur looks at tommy and tommy looks to the left. wilbur looks at me and i look up. wilbur looks at tubbo and tubbo looks down. and finally wilbur looks at george and george shrugs his shoulders in confusion.

"what are you all doing ?" wilbur asks walking closer to us.

"i- we-" the 3 of us all say at the same time which makes wilbur irritated.

"okay spill it." george says also becoming irritated.

i look at the boys sitting beside me and tubbo is about to say something when dream, sapnap, and niki walk into the room. 

"what is taking so long ?" dream asks walking up to george.

"wil- whats going on ?" niki says looking at wilbur then to the 3 of us sitting on the bed.

"can we just eat now ?" sapnap says without reading the room.

tubbo then starts looking extremely nervous as he messes with his hands.

"tubbo whats wrong ?" niki says crouching in front of tubbo like a caring mother.

"i- well its about yesterday." tubbo says looking to the side then looks to me as if he wants me to continue explaining.

"well um yesterday well last night tubbo followed the girl on twitter and was just about to see if she followed him back when george walked in." i said looking towards niki.

"wait really ?" wilbur says walking up to us shocked.

"the girl that said tubbo had a nice smile ?" dream asked.

me, tubbo, and tommy looked at each other confused.

"how do you know about that." tommy says interrogating dream.

"wilbur texted our group chat last night." sapnap answered for dream.

"group chat ?" me tubbo and tommy all say at once.

"yeah we made it on the first night." george says.

"why arent we in it ?" i ask.

"we only made it to talk about what we're doing while we are here and to keep track of you 3." wilbur says looking at me.

"thats bedsides the point, tubbo did she follow you back ?" niki questions eagerly.

tubbo looks down at his phone as everyone looks closer filled with anticipation. tubbo then opened twitter nervously.

"she- she followed me back !" tubbo exclaims happily.

everyone then happily cheers for tubbo as tommy shouts "pog" and "pogchamp" too many times to count. after talking about the girl from twitter for a few minutes we all head downstairs for breakfast.

*2 and half hours later*

after breakfast we all sat down in the livingroom just enjoying each others company's. a few topics were brought up but the most talked about ones were about karl and badboyhalo coming here soon and about the girl from twitter.

karl confirmed he would be flying over here in 2 days and as for badboyhalo he was flying over in 3 days the dream team were especially excited about them coming here as was everyone else.

and about the girl from twitter, tubbo had found out she was 15, from america, and that her name was layla. he also now knows her twitch name is 'laylacortez_' which was just her first and last name.

they became friends and since she was so open tubbo was learing so much about her. they were texting for a while then she had to go to bed. thats when we all decided to follow her on twitter.

the rest of the night was spend with us just talking about any topic we could think of. conversations flow so easily between everyone that there was not a moment where no one was talking. before everyone started to head upstairs we talked about where bbh and karl would sleep and settled on making a few changes.

the end of the night came to a close and we all said goodnight then went to bed.

A/N double updates because i feel bad that i havent updated for a while anyways please give me feedback on where the story is going, and if you like the added character of layla because i still dont know.. okay anyways thank you all for reading this story it means so much, and thank you to the people who have voted for this story, it gives me the motivation to continue writing this. okay i hope everyone is doing amazing :)

1060 words