shopping and movies

y/n's pov

i wake up around 8:30 and take look out my door to see if anyone is away. 'hm seems like im the first up ill shower and if no ones away. im waking up tubbo' i think to myself as i make my bed and walk into the bathroom. i take a quick shower, put on a nice comfy outfit, a little eyeliner and mascara, then i walk out back to my room. 'how is no one awake yet' i wonder slipping on my shoes, grabbing phone and new cow plushie, then walk out the door. i walk into the large livingroom downstairs and sit on the couch. i cuddle with my plushie as i open tiktok. i decided i wouldnt wake up tubbo and id just watch tiktoks till everyone wakes up.

its been about 20 minutes and i finally hear a door open and i look at the staircase and see tubbo walking down with his bee plushie, rubbing his eyes. i could tell he just got up. "y/n hi good morning how long have you been awake" tubbo says smiling as he sits next to me. "goodmorning tubbo and not long only like half an hour or so" i say returning a smile. "oh cool what do you think were doing today ?" he questions looking over at my phone to see what i was doing. "hm i don't know maybe we can watch a movie since its our first real day." i suggest moving closer to him to share my phone. "a movie would be cool- oh is that me, wait when was that ?" tubbo says taking my phone. he seen a tiktok about him and wanted to watch the whole thing. "tubbo you don't remember, its when tommy tried to start a war and take puffers" i say laughing at how confused he looked. "oh yeah your fish" he says also laughing. 

we watched a few more tiktoks then some one else came down. it was tommy and he looked at me and tubbo and laughed, "of course you two children would be laughing at like 9 a.m", me and tubbo looked at each other and tubbo said, "its 9:30 hardly early" i laugh a little then say "why do you call us children when you're younger than us both" me and tubbo laugh a little too loudly. tommy didnt laugh or say anything back he simply walked to the kitchen to grab a coke i assume then said, "what the fuck theres nothing in here" me and tubbo get curious and walk over to see hes right i then say, "oh maybe wil and niki forgot to buy some things" "yeah we can tell them when they wake up" tubbo says. and tommy rolls his eyes.

me, tubbo, and tommy walk back into the living room and sat down to watch tv. i switched the tv on and we looked through the channels to see if anything we wanted to watch was on. "oh yesterday niki said the tv had youtube we can watch something there." tubbo suggests and i had him the remote. after a bit of deciding we put on one of technos videos. tommy loved it and me and tubbo just talked through most of it. then niki and wil came down.

"i didnt know you all were awake" wilbur said smiling at us, i can see niki whisper something to wilbur and he nods then laughs. "i was awake long before either of them" i say looking at them, "yeah i woke up at like 9 and she was already down here watching tiktoks" tubbo says and niki smiles. tommy rolls his eyes and wilbur looks at him like a very concerned dad and tommy says "hey wilbur theres nothing in the fridge" niki looks at wilbur shocked and said "oh wil we forgot to get food" wilbur puts an arm around her and said, "we can go shopping when the 'dream team' comes down." she nodded and they sat down together on the couch to the left.

its been about 10 minutes since niki and wilbur came down and finally the dream team came downstairs. "goodmorning" george says sitting on the couch right. dream and sapnap follow. "me and niki need to go and buy food do you all want to come with us or just stay here" wilbur says standing us. the dream team all decided to stay home and so did tommy. me and tubbo wanted to go with niki and wilbur. "okay y/n you seem ready to go so tubbo get changed and we will leave in 5 minutes." wilbur says as tubbo walks upstairs.

after a couple minutes tubbo comes back down and we walk to the car. me and tubbo talk to each other as we leave then we both go on tiktok. we often show each other videos we seen that were funny but otherwise the ride was quiet. we get the store and niki gets a shopping cart (or whatever you'd like to call it) and we walk inside. me and tubbo walk look at each other both grabbing a bag of gummy bears, and before we can ever turn to ask niki and wilbur they both say "go ahead" and me and tubbo place the bags in the cart. after shopping for about an hour we finally check out and start putting all the bags in the car.

when we finally leave tubbo says "hey niki what are we eating for breakfast" niki looks at wilbur and then says "uh its already noon so we could order a pizza" she shrugs and wilbur nods. we drive for a while then get back to the house. we bring all the bags in and wilbur tells everyone we will order pizza. "hey what are we doing for the rest of the day" george asks grabbing a water bottle from one of the bags. "yeah" dream says doing the same. i look at tubbo and he says "y/n suggested this morning that we should watch movies today" i smile and tubbo returns one. everyone agrees and we all sit back down on the couches. wilbur says the pizza will be here in ten minutes then asks "okay so which movie" i suggest "oh can we watch the incredibles" sapnap then says "the second one" and wilbur agrees and puts it on. we all laugh as tommy disapproves the movie but still watchs it. after a while theres a knock on the door and dream gets up to open it. wilbur then pays for the pizza and we all sit and eat.

the movie is more than halfway over when tubbo says loudly "y/n we forgot about our gunmy bears" he jumps up and i do the same "oh yeah i totally forgot" i say as we walk to the kitchen. we return with two bags a gummy bears and tommy gets some from tubbo and sapnap does the same but takes some from my bag. me and tubbo both say "what" as they do it at the same which which makes everyone laugh. we watched movies well into the night and took turns choosing. the final movie we watched was dreams choice it was about a dog and when the movie ended me, niki, and dream all cried. tubbo only teared up and tommy laughed at is which caused wilbur to tell him to apologize he did so and we all laughed.

it was late and we all went to bed, dream was the first to go upstairs followed by tommy, then sapnap, then niki, then george, then wilbur, then tubbo walked me to my room. we did our handshake and said goodnight then i went to sleep.

A/N thank you to everyone whos been reading i really appreciate it, and thank you to the people who have voted on this story. also i didnt proofread so if theres mistakes im sorry. ♡

1302 words