on the plane

y/n's pov

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

my alarm woke me up at 4:30 bight and early so i can get ready for my flight to texas. after a 10 minute shower to wake me up i finally get dressed and throw on my georgenotfound hoodie. i hear my mom and brother already downstairs i decided to get my laptop to watch netflix on the plane and grab the bee plushies then walk downstairs. once i get downstairs we all take our bags to the car and drive to the airport.

the airport is fairly close so arrive in about 15 minutes. we find a parking and walk into the airport security takes about 20 minutes since it was still early we waiting at our gate for a couple minutes then boarded our flight. this flight wasn't that long i slept through the whole way to texas. the flight landed earlier than expected we had 20 minutes before dream and sapnap were going to be at the airport so my mom decided to take me and jake to get some breakfast in the airport.

my mom gets a text while we are eating and its from sapnap he just got at the airport and is going through security. so we walk over to the security and wait to see him. we stand there for a couple seconds then i recognize him and i think he recognized me because he walked up to us. i was nervous but said "hi sapnap or nick or uh yeah hi" sapnap laughed then just said "hi y/n its okay you can call me whatever." i just nodded as my mom said "hi nick its nice to meet you me and jake have a flight later than you guys so we can go to your gate now or we can wait here for clay." we decided we would wait here for dream instead of leaving. 

we knew the plane dream was on was landing soon so we me and sapnap went to one of the little stores in the airport to get some snacks and drinks for the long flight ahead of us. we sat down at a table in a store and waited for dream to get here. i decided on downloading 3 movies on netflix to watch during the flight. i then downloaded some episodes of a show just incase i didnt want to watch a movie anymore. as i was downloading one last episode my mom and sapnap both get texts from dream saying he was here, they told him where we were and we waited. i then see an extremely tall man wearing a sapnap hoodie rolling a suitcase walk over to us then sapnap got up and went to say hi, i heard dreams famous laugh and knew it was him. we all said hi then realized our flight was boarding soon so we sped over to our gate.

"we made it the plane should board in another 5 minutes." dream says sitting on a chair. i went to go and hug my mom and jake since they were leaving to their gate soon, "bye i love you guys and ill see you in london" i say pulling them both into a hug. as we let go my mom goes over to dream and sapnap and says "thank you for doing this, take of her of yourselves." "we will." dream says as my mom and brother walk away. our plane then started boarding and dream asked, "so y/n do you want the window or aisle seat i know you dont want to sit between us for 8 hours" we all laugh and i say "window please" then sapnap says "ill sit in the middle aisle i dont want everyone staring at me" i laugh as dream says "oh come on".

we all took our seats and i had my carry on which held my laptop, phone charger, a book, some other things to do on the plane, my snacks and water bottle, and my bee plushies. i pulled out one bee plushie and held it tight as i opened the window. it looked beautiful outside then the plane took off. we were all the way up in the air when dream turned over and said to me "oh and y/n nice sweatshirt" we all laughed knowing he was joking since it was george's merch. i fell asleep for the first 2 hours of the flight and when i woke up both dream and sapnap were asleep so i just opened my laptop put in my headphones and watch one of the few things i downloaded.

a couple minutes after i woke up both dream and sapnap woke up and they talked while i was watching netflix.

*4 hours later*

sapnap and dream were using my laptop to watch a movie while i was reading my book. they were having a blast and kept checking up on me seeing if i was okay the whole flight. an announcement then sounded through the whole plane saying we would be landing soon and we all got excited. i was so happy i was about to meet everyone and especially my best friend tubbo. i could hear dream and sapnap both arguing about who gets to hug george first. then the plane landed.

A/N hi eveyone reading thank you so much for 100 reads on the first part it means so much that people are enjoying and reading this story. i hope everyone is staying safe :)

892 words