back to streaming/the end

before the chapter starts this is the final chapter to this book i hope you enjoy and i apologize if its not the best, this is the first time i ever ended a story!

i woke up a little later than usual, at 12pm. today i would be streaming again, i was so excited to talk with chat again and see how everyone was doing. but first i had something very important to do.

as i got up and walked over to my pc, i opened discord and in the main chat i typed, "friendly reminder that you're all amazingly wonderful people except tommy".

whats a better start to a monday than telling your friends they're perfect but excluding one of them.

"thank you" -dream

"i hate you" -tommy

"im kidding you're amazing too tommy" -y/n

"ok" -tommy

"y/n when are you going to start streaming ?" -tubbo

"you are very great too y/n" -karl

"in about 2 or 3 hours ill text you right before i start" -y/n

"i know im wonderful" -sapnap

ignoring what sapnap said i got up to go shower and get ready for the day.

30 minutes later

"y/n !" jake yelled from downstairs.

"im coming !" i yelled as i walked into the kitchen when he and my mom were talking.

"theres a package here for you." jake explains and points to the box on the couch in the livingroom.

"from who ?" i questioned as i walked over there.

"the box says its from dream." my mom responds using the name dream instead of his actual name.

"oh cool, im going to open it upstairs." i said taking the box and walking back to my bedroom.

before i opened it i messaged dream and said, "you sent me a package ?".

to which he responded with, "yeah have you opened it ?".

"not yet im going to right now though" i responded as i used a pair of scissors to cut open the box.

inside was many different boxes including a small paper that read,

"to y/n, i hope you enjoy these personalised items, you are a very important member of the dream smp so heres this to remind you of that. love, dream."

i smiled as i opened one of the boxes, inside the larger one was two hoodies. one was white with dreams logo on it, and the other was lime green also with dream character but instead looked like me. i immediately loved them, this meant so much to me.

i texted dream again but this time i said, "dream ! omg thank you so much i love it !".

he responded with "im glad you like it :)".

i continued to open the other boxes. the next largest one had two tshirts the same as the hoodies but both with the signature dream smile.

in the smallest box there was a water bottle with the dream smile but on the bottom it had my name written on it. the font looked like it was dreams handwriting and not computer generated which made it even more special to me.

i messaged dream again and asked if the water bottle did have his handwriting and he confirmed. i smiled then put on the lime green hoodie. i decided to scroll through tiktok for a while before starting stream.