the arcade

y/n's pov

me and tubbo woke up surprisingly early it was only 8 in the morning so we had a couple hours before everyone else wakes up. i was looking on my phone for some things to do today since we havent been out of the house yet.

"oh tubbo look, theres an arcade near us that opens at 12." i said showing tubbo my phone.

"we should go there today" tubbo responded sounding sleepy.

we looked on the website to learn more about the arcade then put on a movie. as i watched the movie i remembered i didnt get to post the pictures me and tubbo took. i looked through the picture and decided to post two, the first one was us smiling and the second was a picture of me crossing my eyes and tubbo smiles and his hands on my head.

i posted it and within seconds it got likes. tubbo liked it and commented, "hey thats me :)" i responded with "it sure is". the movie played for a while then i asked tubbo,

"ohhh lets record our handshake so i can post something on tiktok, i made my account a while ago and posted nothing so far."

"hm sure we can do that ill post it too." tubbo smiled and stood up.

he grabbed his phone and opened tiktok and i did the same. we scrolled through some sounds and decided to use "teenage dream" by katy perry and at the end of our handshake we just danced. it was fun and i captioned mine "the best friendship" and tubbo captioned his, "we're so cool". by the time we finished posting it was around 9:30 and everyone started walking up.

sapnap was the first to come downstairs he greeted us and we did the same.

"y/n found something we can do today outside of the house." tubbo said to sapnap.

"really what is it ?" sapnap questioned.

tubbo looked to me as if telling me to explain so i did.

"theres an arcade not too far from here it opens at 12, so i thought maybe we can go there since we haven't reallh left the house yet." i explained to sapnap.

he nodded and agreed with me just as niki and wilbur walked down. sapnap walked over to wilbur and told him about the arcade and wilbur also nodded, and me and tubbo smiled at each other. i was excited for the arcade.

we haven't all been out in a big group yet and i was excited for it, since ive never really had such a big friend group before.

just as everyone else came down besides tommy, niki suggested we could go out for breakfast then go to the arcade. everyone agreed then wil asked dream to wake up tommy since he forgot to get his phone. we heard tommy scream, "wot da fawk" and dream laughing, we figured he scared him and we all laughed.

*1 hour later*

"when did you two film those videos ?" tommy questioned when tubbo showed him the tiktok we made.

"this morning, we fell asleep on the couch and woke up pretty early." tubbo responded.

we had already ate breakfast and we're now walking to the arcade. it was close by. the dream team were still at the restaurant because sapnap had to use the restroom, so it was just me, tubbo, tommy, niki, and wilbur. tommy has been complaining the whole way to the arcade saying wilbur has to get him a new vlog gun. me and tubbo thought it was pretty funny.

"look a photo booth." i exclaimed to tubbo as we walked into the arcade.

i pulled both tubbo and tommy to the photo booth since we haven't taken pictures all together yet. me and tubbo know tommy seems mean on his streams but we are the only ones tommy is sweet to. especially since tubbo is the only one that can make him cry.

"why" tommy said dramatically as we walked into the booth.

"memories" i responded putting 5 coins in the machine.

i sat in the middle of them, and the first photo me and tubbo smiled but tommy was makimg his pouty face. in the second one i put my arms around the boys' shoulders and we smiled. in the third one tommy was complaining so it looked like we were shouting at each other. in the fifth one tommy calmed down and we all stuck our tongues out and i crossed my eyes. and in the last one tommy put his hands over my eyes laughing and tubbo had his arms over me also laughing. i was pouting since i couldnt see.

the machine printed out 4 copies so we had an extra one. we decided to give all four to wilbur to hold so we could keep walking around. we had a good time playing games and winning prizes. tommy and tubbo actually both won stuffed dogs so they gave one to me and niki.

"lets go over here" i said to tubbo and tommy walking towards wilbur and niki.

we walked over to them and realized we have been there for over 4 hours it was already 5:36 so niki suggested we leave. wilbur called dream and said us 5 were going back home and dream said he, sapnap, and george were going to stay for a while longer.

the five of us walk over to the ticket counter and then to the prize area. we used all the tickets we got and ended getting 8 vlog guns so everyone could have one. after we got all 8 we left and started to walk home.

we were down the street from the house when tommy suggested to tubbo that they should race. tubbo agreed and wilbur let them run to the house. after about 5 minutes of walking me, wilbur, and niki caught up with them. we went inside and almost an hour later the dream team showed up. we all hung out for the rest of the night talking about what we will do tomorrow.

we thought maybe we could find something to do as we walk around brighton tomorrow. we talked all night with the mention of more people coming to the house for a couple days.

A/N im sorry this chapter took me so long to release i had a little writers block but anyways thank you all for the support you've given me for this book :)

a/n i also want to say i have the first chapter of another book im working on out so if you'd like to read it id appreciate it thank you <3

have a good day !

1054 words