cooking

y/n's pov

9:32am

everyone was up early trying to figure out room arrangements for when karl and bbh get here. it was decided that one room needed to be open so i would either room with tubbo and tommy or with niki and wilbur would go with tubbo and tommy.

i knew it would just be easier for me to room with the boys so wilbur and niki dont have to both move. now im just gathering up all my things and making my way to the boys' room. i only had one suitcase to pack up so it wouldn't take that long.

after an hour of putting close away and cleaning up my room i went into tommy and tubbos room and to the nightstand by the pull out couch.

"you can sleep in my bed y/n ill take the couch." tubbo said to me as he walked in.

"oh its okay i can sleep here tooby." i said.

"are you sure its no big deal." tubbo said reassuringly.

"ill see how i sleep tonight and if i really hate you then you can have sleep there." i said jokingly while laughing.

tubbo laughed then sat down on his bed. i did the same and walked over to him.

"oh yeah i have laptop do you want to do an irl stream later ? we havent streamed in a while." i asked laying back on his bed.

"sure we can maybe put everyone in the stream with us- other than dream but yeah that will be fun y/n!" tubbo exclaimed happily.

we talking for a while then walked back out to the livingroom. everyone was there talking about when karl would arrive tomorrow.

"whos picking up karl from the airport ?" sapnap questions.

"me and niki can unless you three want to." wilbur says gesturing to the dream team.

they all nod and agree dream would drive them to the airport tomorrow.

3:49pm

after we figured out where everyone would sleep and who would pick up karl, niki asked what we should do for dinner. me and tubbo looked at each other and somehow without talking agreed we would cook.

"me and tooby can make pasta!" i practically yelled out causing everyone to laugh.

"okay what do you want to make ?" wilbur asked me and tubbo.

"hm what about chicken alfredo pasta with salad ?" tubbo suggested waiting for a response from the others.

"sounds good." sapnap said.

"a salad and pasta thats a good dinner." dream said smiling.

"ohh yes pasta is good." george says.

"pastas good." tommy says.

"how about i bake a cake also ?" niki suggests agreeing to pasta.

"so pasta, salad, and a cake ? lets go to the store for everything." wilbur says smiling.

me and tubbo smile at each other happy we get to cook.

"lets do the irl stream tomorrow instead." tubbo says and i nod.

me and tubbo walk upstairs to get ready for the store since we were still in pajamas. i walked into the bathroom to change and waited till he was ready for me to leave the bathroom. i grabbed my mini backpack, phone, wallet, and lipgloss before walking out of the room.

me and tubbo walked into the livingroom and seen niki and wilbur by the door and followed them to the car. tommy was yelling as we left to buy him coca-cola since he drank it all and we all heard but ignored him.

*1 and half hours later*

we were back from the store and had everything we needed to make dinner for tonight. i walked into the kitchen and tommy came up behind me and said,

"did you get my drink ?"

"yes tommy its in the bag." i said washing my hands.

tommy took his drink and walked upstairs, tubbo walked into the kitchen and washed his hands so we can start cooking. i took out all the pots and pans we would need to use for the pasta and the cake niki was going to bake.

*2 hours later*

"now we just need to set the table and dinner is ready." i told tubbo.

"ill get the plates you get the cups." he responds with a proud smile.

me and tubbo set the table and put all the food in the middle of the table. j proceed to put the strawberry lemonade on the table for everyone to drink. i look over at tubbo who stands proudly at the table we just set and smiled at him. we did our handshake then walked upstairs to let everyone know the food was ready.

"ill get wilbur and niki you get the dream team and tommy." i say to tubbo and he nods.

*knock knock*

"come in." niki calls from the other side of the door.

i open the door and say, "hey the food is ready and the table is set."

"we will be right down." wilbur said smiling and i walked out of the room.

i walk into the kitchen and see tubbo and tommy sitting at the table waiting for everyone else. i take my seat between them and pull out my phone to take a photo of us for twitter. at first tommy refused then gave in and smiled with me and tubbo. then everyone else came downstairs.

"it smells good." dream says as he takes a seat.

"yeah you guys it looks great." sapnap says also taking a seat.

"this looks professionally made." wilbur says smiling while taking a seat.

"thank you two for cooking im sure it will taste great." george says taking his seat.

"mm it does smell good." niki says sitting next to wilbur.

after hearing everyone excited for the food me and tubbo made we smiled at each other having the same idea in mind, stood up, and did our handshake before sitting down to start eating our dinner.

*1 hour later*

everyone has finished their foods and told me and tubbo how good it was. we both appreciated it. after dinner we sat in the livingroom and took turn playing songs on the tv until we were all ready to have the cake niki made.

niki mostly chose wilburs songs to play as did wilbur himself but everyone loved them. sapnap played sweater weather, tommy played able sister and pretended to do his twitch intro, i played teenage dream, tubbo played best day of my life, dream played  positions, and george played royals.

we listened to music for hours since dream and sapnap wanted to do karaoke. it was 1:38am when niki finally said we should go to bed since karl was coming tomorrow.

A/N hi thank you all for reading this story i hope you all like it and if anyone has any suggestions as to where this story should go please let me know. anyways i hope everyone is having the best day ever and i will try to upload again soon :)

1112 words