irl stream with karl

y/n pov

"okay so when karl gets here we can do the irl stream it will be fun." i say to tubbo.

"yeah and y/n can i play minecraft on your laptop ?" tubbo asks.

"sure tooby you can go get it its in my backpack." i say to tubbo with a smile.

everyone besides the dream team were all in the livingroom waiting for karl to get here. we had planned to do the irl stream for 2-3 hours then go to the beach again but this time with karl.

tubbo walked downstairs with my laptop and handed it to me so i could log in. i entered my password then handed it back to tubbo so he could play minecraft.

everyone waited patiently doing things to pass the time. wilbur was playing his guitar and niki was singing "im in love with an e-girl". tommy was trying to get likes on twitter. i was reading another book and tubbo was playing minecraft.

*26 minutes later*

the front door opened and karl appeared in the doorway with the brightest smile on his face. he looked up at niki and walked over to give her a hug. then he shifted his focus to me and i jumped up to give him a hug. karl was one of the sweetest people i have met so i was excited to meet him in person finally. 

"karl its so nice to meet you !" i exclaimed while giving him a hug. 

"you too y/n." karl said happily with a smile while pulling out of the hug.

*10 minutes later*

"so i hear we are going an irl stream ?" karl questions turning to me.

"yeah well i dont know how irl it will be since i just thought we could all go to either the front or backyard and read chat and answer question." i say putting my book down.

"oh maybe if he wanted to wilbur could play guitar." tubbo suggests looking towards wilbur who already has his guitar out.

"sure ill olay a few songs." wilbur says with a smile.

"okay we can stream in a like 20 or 30 minutes i have to tell twitter first and set up my laptop." i explain putting my bookmark in my book.

"this is fun and all but what do i do ? i can't be on the stream." dream points out.

"you could probably sit behind the laptop and pull up twitch on your phone to see the chat." niki suggests and dream nods.

"is everyone ready to start in 30 minutes or so ?" i ask the room.

"i just need a coke and im good to go." tommy says happy to be streaming again.

wilbur, niki, tubbo, sapnap, george, and dream all nod to show they were ready to start the stream soon.

"i just have to put my bags away and ill be ready." karl says with a smile.

"ill show you to your room, i need my sweater anyways." sapnap says as he gets up and karl follows.

i get my laptop back from tubbo and try to set up twitch. it would be difficult for me to read chat while streaming on one laptop but ill manage. i walked to the room to go get my cow plushie but also grabbed tubbos bee plushie since i knew he would want his if he seen mine.

i walked back downstairs and handed the plushie to tubbo and he smiled and thanked me. me, tubbo, tommy, wilbur, niki, and dream walked outside to the front yard to start the stream. shortly followed by karl, sapnap, and george.

2:30 pm

i tweeted we would all be doing an irl stream together for a few hours then started the stream. everyone else posted telling people to join so everyone would be able to interact with their fanbases.

it took about 3 minutes for us to get everyone besides dream in frame of the stream. people joined the stream and i had my highest view count ever with 89.3k in the stream. everyone said hi and we started to read the chat, and dream read chat from his phone.

:WHERES DREAM
:is this a dream face reveal ?????
:KARLLL hi
:of course tommy has a coke
:can wil play the guitar for stream ?
:THERES SO MANY PEOPLE HERE AHH
:who do i focus on sapnap or karl ?

"dream isnt doing a face reveal hes not on frame and hes not going to be, hes also reading chat." i say trying not to sound confrontational but too many people were asking to see dream.

everyone else noticed this including dream. tubbo decided to change the subject by telling chat about our new handshake. it worked considering everyone asked to see it.

me and tubbo stood up did our handshake and sat back down. i decided to ask niki for the photos we me, tubbo, and tommy took at the arcade to show chat. she went inside and grabbed the photos then handed them to me.

i showed chat while tommy tried to take them from me to avoid showing chat he smiles. in the background you could hear a mix between karl, sapnap, george, and dream laughing while wilbur is playing guitar. 

*2 hours later*

we talked with chat for over 2 hours answering questions, doing polls, somg requests, and just having fun when we decided to end stream with karl and sapnap doing a handshake they made up. it was basically just a regular handshake with sapnap hugging karl while spinning him at the end.

the stream was fun and everyone had a good time. it was only 4:17 so we still had some time to go to the beach for a couple hours. we all said bye to the stream as it ended and we walked back inside.

"time for the beach." dream says with a smile.

"ill go get changed." i say walking upstairs with my laptop.

"me too." niki says walking next to me linking her arm in mine.

everyone else followed us up to change as well. then we all went into the car and set off for the beach.

A/N im sorry this took me so long to publish, i have been super busy lately but i hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. the next 2 chapters will be written by another author _toorumilkbread we might also be publishing another book together as co writers.

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 7.5K READS AND OVER 200 VOTES THATS MEANS THE WORLD TO ME, IM GLAD SO MANY PEOPLE LIKE THIS STORY AHH.

1033 words