a new member

y/n's pov

yesterday was such a good stream it was so fun playing with the dream team and everyone else from the dream smp. today me and tubbo are going to invite tommy to play on beehive with us. i called tubbo a while ago and he was ready to stream so im going to start streaming now.

i was about to start streaming when i got hungry so i go downstairs to ask my mom to order me some food and she says yes then i head back upstairs to start my stream.

"hello chat how is everyone" i greet my stream. "so lets get on beehive and join the discord because today we have a new member joining" i say joining both beehive and the vc and see my chat guessing so many different people. "hi tubbo how are you today" i ask tubbo as i join the discord and he responds with "hi i am great today how are you" "im doing great too im excited for beehive to get a new member" i reply. we talk for a few minutes then we both tell our streams that tommy is joining then a couple minutes later he joins. "hi tommy" i say as i see his character in spawn. "hello woman, hi tubbo" tommy says and tubbo also says hi.

"okay tommy come to our houses i think tubbos house looks better but he says its a tie" i tell tommy and he follows me out of spawn. we arrive at the houses and tubbo says "look tommy i have a beehive near my house" and tommy responds with "of course you do tubbo, well where shall i build my house", "um you can build wherever you want but please do not start a war beehive is a peaceful server" i say dropping tommy two stacks of dark oak. "yes it is a peaceful server" tubbo agrees dropping tommy half a stack of iron to start with. "thank you and if a war needs starting ill start it" tommy says, "okay tommy" me and tubbo say at the same time and we laugh a little.

we have been streaming for about an hour and tommy finally finishes his house "it looks good tommy" i tell tommy as i walk past his house to go towards mine. "yeah its great" tubbo says then tommy says thanks and tubbo suggests "okay lets go mine some diamonds y/n and tommy if you're done building" me and tommy both say yeah then we all head off to mine some diamonds. "okay lets head to this cave maybe" i say sprinting to a nearby cave and the boys follow. we mine for about 30 minutes and the cave ends up being a underground ravine so we get almost a stack and a half of diamonds. "okay lets go back and split these" tubbo says leading us out of the ravine as tommy says "since we have diamonds lets go to the nether", "okay we can do that" i say as we all make new armor and tools.

tommy makes the nether portal and me amd tubbo follow him inside. we then decide to go find the nether fortress so we can get some blaze rods. after a couple minutes we find it and we see a blaze spawner with about 4 blazes around it. we all fight the blazes for about 15 minutes and end up collecting 35-40 blaze rods each then we go back to our houses. "okay  tubbo what should we do next" i ask as we get to our houses. "we should add some buildings to beehive maybe a tower" tubbo says. "okay yeah what should we make it out if maybe stone bricks" i suggest and tubbo agrees "tommy can you help us mine some stone for the tower" i ask tommy and he says "i don't work for free" so i ask "okay what do you want then" "your cows i want a new henry that sapnap cant kill" he says and tubbo says for me "no tommy she likes the cows" "yeah they're cute what else do you want" i say and tommy still asks for my cows and about 15 minutes or arguing i finally say he can have one cow and he has to mine at leats 2 stacks of stone, he agrees.

"tubbo can you believe him he hasn't been on for more than a day and already almost started war its the L'manburg all over again" i joke and tubbo laughs and says "thats tommy for you" we then mine for about 40 minutes then we decide to head back and figure out where the tower will be. we pick a place and start turning our cobblestone back into stone so we can make stone bricks we do this for about 20 minutes then i get a text from my mom saying its time to end stream since ive been streaming for almost 3 hours.

"sorry tubbo but im going to have to end stream now we can play again tomorrow" i say and he says "awh what happened" so i tell him "my mom doesnt let me stream for over 3 hours because i have to get school work done" then tommy says "HA you have a curfew while streaming" then bursts into laughter. "tommy dont be mean to y/n" tubbo defends, "thank you tubbo and tommy you know i can ban you right" i say and me and tubbo laugh as tommy apologizes. "okay chat lets raid tubbo" i say as i raid tubbo and log out of the server. "have a good stream tubbo bye" i say and tubbo says "thanks bye y/n". then i exit out of both minecraft and discord and i lay down on my bed and watch netflix before i fall asleep.

tubbos pov

*two hours later*
i ended stream a while ago it was fun but tommy was being mean to y/n which made me upset since shes my friend but he apologized and said it was just for his stream and that he thinks y/n is nice so i forgive him. me and y/n are becoming such good friends because we are like same person like we have so much in common. maybe our next stream can be a cooking stream that would be fun maybe she'll want to. i dont think either of us are streaming tomorrow so maybe we can plan a new stream and build off stream. yeah i think im going to.

A/N hi omg thank you so much for 35 reads it means a lot and thank you to the people who voted on my story it means a lot that people like thos story anyways heres a double update since i had freetime today. i hope everyone had a good day ♡

1101 words