cooking stream

*TIME JUMP 3 MONTHS*

y/n's pov

the past 3 months have been the best of my life. ive streamed with tubbo almost everyday we've added people from the dream smp to beehive and we have so many new buildings. ive also gotten closer to everyone from the dream smp since i joined about two months ago, we all joke about meeting up but never seriously planned anything. today tubbo and i are going to stream our 3rd cooking stream. i texted him about 20 minutes ago and he said he was setting up to stream so i was doing the same. i had my set up ready and was waiting for him.

i planned on making some pasta with fettuccine sauce and chicken since thats what my mom and brother wanted for dinner. i think tubbo wanted to make cinnamon rolls from scratch so i decided to also make the pasta noodles from scratch. this was going to be a long stream but it was okay since these were always the best streams we always have so much fun.

about 5 minutes later i head downstairs since tubbo was ready. i tell my mom and brother im streaming so they dont accidentally walk into frame. i then start my steam with the usual hello and how are you as i pull up tubbos stream and join the discord. "hi tubbo im getting everything prepared" i say reaching over to get everything needed to make the pasta. "hi y/n me too i didnt realize just how many steps there was to make cinnamon rolls" tubbo says looking over all the steps i assume his mom wrote out for him to follow.

we start making our food then i get a donoa "hi y/n these are my favorite streams you do with tubbo and you forgot to bring the bee plushie to stream anyways have a good stream" the robotic donation voice reads and i say "thank you for reminding me ill go get it, hold on tubbo ill be right back", "okay" tubbo says and when i come back i see my stream filled with "oh no's" and i think ive done something wrong then tubbo laughs and explains he told chat to make me worry and we both laugh.

we have been cooking for about an hour now when tubbo walks out of frame and appears seconds later with a box in hand. "okay y/n a couple days ago i ordered these because well you'll see when i open these box" tubbo says opening the box and i smile when i see two minecraft cow plushies. "omg tubbo they look so cute" i say reaching for my bee and hugging it. "i know right i seen them online and had to buy them" he says with a bright smile on his face. "now we both have each others favorite minecraft animal" i say laughing and he just nods his head.

we then continue cooking and talk about beehive, "its been 3 months and tommy hasn't started a war yet im so glad" i say as i start cooking the fettuccine sauce. "yeah i know he hasn't done anything on beehive but make massive towers" tubbo says slightly surprised. "im just happy everyone is being peaceful and just making buildings and adopting pets." i tell tubbo relieved. "im happy sapnap isnt trying to kill everyones pets" tubbo replies and i agree.

i finish cooking and see ive been cooking for 3 hours. "and finally... done" i exclaim happily. "you've finished good job im sure it will taste great." tubbo compliments as i see him putting the frosting on his cinnamon rolls. "thank you tubbo i bet those cinnamon rolls are so good they look delicious." i say smiling. we talk for a couple moments then tubbo raids tommy and i raid niki. i then call my mom and brother down for dinner and we all sit down to eat.

after dinner my mom says "okay y/n i have some exciting news for you". i look over at jake and he shrugs not knowing what she will say. then my mom continues to say "your friends clay and wilbur have both asked me of im okay with you going to brighton for two weeks to meet all your friends and ive agreed." i jump out of my seat speechless and making inaudible noises then proceed to say "you're joking.. im.. IM GOING TO MEET MY FRIENDS ? IM GOING TO MEET TUBBO?" i then start to tear up. "yes you are but me and your brother are also going since we haven't seen grandma in years we will stay with her." my mom says smiling as jake gets up also smiling. "omg thank you thank you thank you i cant believe this" i exclaim going over to pull my mom into a tight hug. jake also hugs mom then asks "when are we going". "a week from today" my mom answers and we laugh happily. 

we all calm down and jake helps me take all my stuff up to my room. i then quickly text both dream and wilbur asking why they didnt tell me and they both say they wanted to see if it was okay first before getting my hopes up. then i ask if tubbo knows and they say they asked his parents and they said yes but wanted me to be the one to tell him. of course i quickly facetime him to tell him.

*ring ring ring*

tubbo: "hi y/n"
y/n: "hey tubbo i have the best news imaginable to tell you"
tubbo: "what is it tell me please"
y/n: "i just found out that next week dream and wilbur rented a house in brighton for 2 weeks and well IM COMING TO SEE YOU"

i almost throw my phone im so excited and i see tubbo looks happy as well.

tubbo: "wait really y/n you're coming here omg i can't wait, you're serious, i can't wait to finally give you a hug, who else is coming"

tubbo asks about a dozen questions which catches me off guard but i answer all his questions and we talk for a while before i hang up so i can start packing. i was so excited and wanted to get everything done early. i put some stuff in my suitcase then tried to fall asleep i was too excited to sleep so i finished all my packing in about an hour then finally i fell asleep.

A/N hello everyone that is enjoying this story im sorry for the time jump i just had so many ideas for this story and just wanted to write them so here it is. i will continue to have updates everyday. thank you to everyone reading :)

1095 words