game night +movies

it was almost 2pm when eveyone was sitting in the living room and we were all talking. we were thinking of what to do today. we had been talking while listening to music. me and tubbo were siting on the floor so tommy could lie down on the couch, he was tired.

"we could play board games." dream suggested.

"ohh yeah." me and tubbo said at the same time.

*1 hour later*

"whatdoyoumean im not cheating" tommy shouts at george.

"i just seen you take the money tommy." george replies in a normal voice.

"no i didnt." tommy argues.

"yeah you did." karl says.

"okay tommy just put it back." bad said.

"theres nothing for me to put back." tommy said while crossing his arms.

"tommy." wilbur said.

"wot i didnt do anything." tommy said.

"come on tommy so we can keep playing." dream says

*2 hours later*

it was almost 5:30pm when we finished the longest game of monopoly ever. karl also told us that he would be leaving in 2 days and bad would be leaving the day after.

tomorrow we decided to have a walk around the town and just spend time outside the house.

"movie ?" tubbo asked.

"of course." i said.

me and tubbo sat on the couch and we put on a movie. eveyone else was upstairs hanging out. i pulled out my phone from my pocket and looked at tubbo with a look saying picture time.

"uh- okay 2 pictures." tubbo said with a smile.

"yay." i said opened snapchat.

for the first photo i had my head on tubbos shoulder and i was squishing his face with my hand. he wasnt too fond of what i was doing but i loved the picture.

for the second photo tubbo wanted to lie on the couch upside down so we did. as we were taking the phone karl walked down the stairs and laughed.

"what are you guys doing." karl said laughing.

"taking pictures." tubbo said as he flipped over and helped me get up.

"oooh can i take one ?" karl asked and walked over to the couch.

"yeah." i said and jarl sat down with me and tubbo.

i handed karl my phone so we could take a picture all together. we took the picture and karl had his arm resting on my head, i was laughing, and tubbo was smiling.

after we took the picture karl went to grab a water bottle from the fridge and as he walking back upstairs he said,
"send me that picture."

i nodded and he went back upstairs. i sent the picture to karl then went back to watching the movie with tubbo.

A/N im sorry this chapter is so so short but i just ran out of ideas so consider this a filler chapter and the next ones will be much better.
thank you for reading <3

447 words