the last day part 3

as we sat in the car driving to the airport i felt movement by my hands. i looked down and seen both tubbo and tommy grabbing my hands. i leaned my head on tubbos shoulder and he put his head on mine.

it would be hard to leave them behind especially since i spent so long with them. it would be hard to leave everyone but i cant even imagine leaving tubbo, my bestest friend. "maybe it wont be so bad." i thought to myself just as wilbur said the two words i was dreading. "we're here."

"okay." i said in a low voice.

we all got out of the car and went around to the back. after niki opened the trunk i grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder then tubbo took my suitcase out for me. i thanked him the grabbed the handle then my phone started ringing.

i amswered it and it was my mom telling me her and jake are at the gate already waiting for me. i told wil what she said and he told me we coild wait for everyone else to to pull up before we go inside.

we waited for about 5 minutes then everyone else pulled up. dream told us to head inside since he would have to drop their car off that he rented. so we did. as we walked in i linked arms with tubbo and tommy. i was surprised tommy didnt want me holding on to him, i guess hes comfortable around me now considering he held my hand without me asking.

when we got to our gate i seen my mom, brother, and grandma there. i dropped my stuff and ran to them. i missed them even though seeing them meant i wouldn't see my friends anymore. but i still ran. they were happy to see me and i was happy to see them.

after saying hello to my family i walked my mom over to meet george, wilbur, niki, karl, bbh, tommy, and tubbo. of course she knew them all since i would talk about them so much, so she was happy to meet them. jake was looking forward to meeting tubbo since he knew tubbo was my best friend.

"mom this is wilbur." i said, i introduced her to wilbur first since i knew she liked him the best for being the most helpful during phone calls.

"hello wilbur, thank you for taking care of y/n during this time. thank all of you." my mom said as she pulled wilbur into an unexpected hug.

"you're welcome, thank you for trusting us with her." wilbur said.

my mom then met everyone else she gave everyone else a handshake which made me cringe. but i assumed they didnt mind. after my mom said hi to everyone dream walked up and she smiled at him. wilbur and dream were her favorite since they stood up to the person who broke into the house.

"clay, hello its nice to see you again." my mom said, she refused to call him 'dream' ever.

"you too miss." dream said as my mom hugged him which made me cringe even more.

i felt bad for everyone else since she didnt show the same affection towards them but i brushed it off.

"you're on the same flight as us right nick ?" my mom questioned. again she did not want to call him by 'sapnap'.

"yes ma'am." sapnap said with a small smile.

"okay the plane is going to start boarding in about 20 minutes so y/n say your goodbye then have nick walk you over to us." my mom said then gave everyone a quick smile then walked away.

i had my back turned towards everyone since my mom was standing in front of me. i nodded as she walked away then when i turned to face everyone a single tear slid down my face.

i watched as everyones normal expressions soon turned sad in a matter of seconds. dream put his hand on my shoulder and said, "y/n its okay, maybe one day we can do this again."