among us

tubbos pov

|TubboLive
hey so everyone said they wanted to play among us today so you'll get to meet all my friends. text me when you're ready to stream so i can let them know.

|u/n
okay sounds fun ill be ready to stream in about an hour i have some school work to but when im finished ill tell you. and i can't wait to meet all your friends :)

|TubboLive
they are all excited to meet you too and okay text me later

|u/n
okay!

y/n isnt ready to stream yet so maybe ill just call tommy or ill work some more on beehive since im not doing anything right now. i think ill call tommy and see what hes up to.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

tommy: "hello tubbo"
tubbo: "hi tommy i texted y/n and she said she cant stream right now because shes doing school work but she should be done in like an hour"
tommy: "okay tubbo we can play later"
tubbo: "well tommy what are you up to"
tommy: "im watching some of technos videos"
tubbo: "oh cool hey what do you think about joining me and y/n's server if shes okay with it"
tommy: "yeah okay should be fun"
tubbo: "okay cool that could maybe be tomorrows stream"
tommy: "sure tubbo"

me and tommy talk for about 10 more minutes before i hang up to call y/n but as the phone was ringing i remembered she was busy. i hung up as she answered and she called me back.

y/n: "hi tubbo whats wrong"
tubbo: "oh hi nothings wrong i was going to call you but remembered you were busy"
y/n: "oh okay well i just finished my school work so im not busy anymore"
tubbo: "okay do you want to play among us now"
y/n: "sure we can stream now but give me 5 minutes and what were you going to say when you first called"
tubbo: "okay and i was talking to tommy and asked if he wanted to join beehive and he said okay so i was going to see if thats okay with you"
y/n: "of course tubbo anyone can join if they want to"
tubbo: "cool that can be tomorrows streams"
y/n: "yeah okay im going to go get ready now bye tubbo"
tubbo: "bye"

i get off the phone with y/n and texts everyone who was going to play that we can play now and everyone was ready so they all started streaming. i also told tommy he can join beehive tomorrow and he agreed that can be tomorrows stream.

y/n's pov

i get ready to stream and tubbo tells me everyone is ready so i start my stream. "hello chat how is everyone" i ask my chat just as people start joining. i read that a lot of people are having a good day which makes me happy. i then tell my stream "okay today we will be playing among us with tubbo and his friends from the dream smp." i see my chat fills with pogs and smile. tubbo then sends me the code and invite to their discord chat. i join both.

at first im nervous to say anything then tubbo says "this is y/n we streamed minecraft together yesterday" i smile as everyone says hello and i say "hi its so nice to meet you all" i then hear someone yell very loudly "HELLO WOMAN" and i assume its tommy so i say "hi tommy" then i look to my chat and whisper "beware headphone users" and that sends everyone into laughter as the game starts.

i get crewmate for my first round and start doing tasks as i deafen the voice chat. i first go to admin to swipe car then walk to weapons to download data. i had just finished when karl kills me. im first shocked then happy when george comes by my body then to my surprise he walls past it. "dang it and it was my first round" i say to my chat and see them all showing shock through emots. i finish another task in medbay and my body gets reported by dream. "okay who killed y/n her first round. way to give a good impression of us" he says laughing, they all talk for a while then skip not knowing who to pick.

a few rounds go by and karl got voted off after killing tubbo on camera and niki, tommy, and bbh were all dead which leaves only wilbur, sapnap, george, and dream. they all played for a while then wilbur calls an emergency meeting. "i think its george" he says as the meeting starts "why" george asked shocked and wilbur answers with "because i know its not sap or dream and its not me so you're the only one left" dream then says "yeah you're right" and everyone picks george and crewmates win.

we all get back to lobby "my first i die is it always like this with new people" i joke and karl says "i didnt mean to kill you my hand slipped" everyone laughs then dream says "oh come on karl well y/n how do you like us so far" "you all are very funny and seem energetic" you answer and everyone says thanks as another round starts and you get imposter with tubbo.

you deafen and say to your chat "okay i have to fake tasks" and you walk around for a while then walk into a electrical where tubbo, karl, and tommy were. you and tubbo double kill and vent into medbay then go separate ways and wait for the bodies to be found. after a couple rounds you and tubbo win and everyone goes back into lobby.

"what was that" tommy says loudly and karl says laughing "i had it coming" then sapnap says "wilbur how did you not see tubbo kill me you were right there" and wilbur responds with "i dont know i was doing a task" then we all play a couple more rounds then i say im ending stream tubbo says he wanted to stream minecraft on the dream smp for a while so i raided him and ended stream.

today was fun and everyone is really cool they all have various different personalities but they are all very funny. i then watch tubbos stream for about 20 minutes before i walk down stairs to eat dinner with my mom and brother. they both ask me how my stream was and i respond with it was good and i mean a lot more people. after dinner i walked upstairs to my room and fell asleep today was such a good day.

A/N super long chapter but thank you to all the people who are reading this story i suould have daily updates and if not daily then every other day but thank you again for reading this

1131 words